• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should assume Mr Romney will keep the healthcare plan in place?

Assume what you want to assume. Did Romney as the Governor enact a federal healthcare plan? Was the Massachusetts healthcare plan exactly the same as Obamacare law?

Don't start this game Clyde. I don't have the time nor desire to engage in chicken crap with you. You are part of the reason I don't post in this forum much anymore.

If you think that Romney's past actions as the Governor means he actually supports the Obamacare law, that should mean more to you than what Romney says on the trail.

Assume what you want to assume. Did Romney as the Governor enact a federal healthcare plan? Was the Massachusetts healthcare plan exactly the same as Obamacare law?

Don't start this game Clyde. I don't have the time nor desire to engage in chicken crap with you. You are part of the reason I don't post in this forum much anymore.

If you think that Romney's past actions as the Governor means he actually supports the Obamacare law, that should mean more to you than what Romney says on the trail.

Chicken crap! Now that's funny.

Now that the RNC is over let's start talking about the President's record. In the end it decides the election.

How in the world can you get bothered by such a response? You said I should look at past actions and not words. What else can I go on then? He implemented a similar healthcare plan in MA as what is now been legislated.

How in the world can you get bothered by such a response? You said I should look at past actions and not words. What else can I go on then? He implemented a similar healthcare plan in MA as what is now been legislated.

Looks like it is because you posted it. He said you're the reason he doesn't post in here anymore. What did you do to him? Must have made him mad at some point.

Looks like it is because you posted it. He said you're the reason he doesn't post in here anymore. What did you do to him? Must have made him mad at some point.

I'm certainly not for everyone. Some get bothered because I challenge logic (though usually not in LN's case). I also look to clarify which is what I did in this case. I'm not big on vague declarations and platitudes. Some are bothered by that. Some are bothered because I tend to ask questions that sometimes lead people down a hole they later regret.

Some just plain don't like ME. Fortunately, I don't take it personally. My wife would sometimes agree with them.

In other words, its one of the 7 days of the week.

Frankly, I wish Clyde argued with me more. He's challenging and that's half the reason for posting. My two cents.

I've often said on here that I do not care which way you lean and it never is a motivation for a debate. I WILL challenge you if I think your facts are wrong (regardless of side) or if you're just illogical. It's why I like BGC, for example. Has good info to support an opinion. Logical. Good debater.

Because I know that you are smart enough to know that there are differences between RomneyCare and ObamaCare. Differences substantial enough to be able to logically support Romney opposition to ObamaCare inspite of his past actions supporting RomneyCare.

I also dislike your tactics of pointing out minor points without looking at the big picture. Rather than just pointing out what you thought was a gotcha moment in re Romney in response to my post, how about doing a complete analysis of both candidates past actions. That would be a much more intellectually honest endeavor.