Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Longest Losing Streaks

Featured Replies

Ludlow lost 32 games in a row from 2000 to 2003 before the one agame

 

I remember the game that broke the streak. Crazy ending as I recall.

I remember the game that broke the streak. Crazy ending as I recall.

 

Now that you mentioned this, I to seem to recall some sort of wild finish. Anyone out there recall the ending, please.

It is crazy to see Hopkinsville up there

 

I agree.

I remember the game that broke the streak. Crazy ending as I recall.

 

 

Mike Lewis to Drew Lantry on about a 40 TD pass on the last play of the game. A great night in Ludlow..:dancingpa

Mike Lewis to Drew Lantry on about a 40 TD pass on the last play of the game. A great night in Ludlow..:dancingpa

 

Thanks BIGZIG

Tonight the longest of them all, 36 by Knott County, has ended with a 28-21 victory over Jenkins. Congrats Knott! Now start a win streak.

Happy for Knott County, glad to see them break that streak. Hope they can build on it.

Tonight the longest of them all, 36 by Knott County, has ended with a 28-21 victory over Jenkins. Congrats Knott! Now start a win streak.

 

Congrats on the victory.

Take East Carter off the list, beat west carter Sat night

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.