Pulaski County/Simon Kenton Predictions August 31st at SK 7:30 PM

uk#1fan

Who do you think will win this game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this game?

• Pulaski County
    • Simon Kenton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a 6A school. Try playing someone above 2A..They barely beat Beechwood which is a M.A.S.H. unit..

When I saw your post that said "PLAY SOMEBODY", my first reaction was, wow, they pretty much wrote Danville and Beechwood off as not being "somebody". That seemed a little harsh and well, pious - especially considering Beechwood's rich history and accomplishments. So in order to not judge, assume and jump to a conclusion, I asked you first a simple and honest question - Do you consider Danville and Beechwood "nobodies"? I was just double checking, because it really seemed you were saying they didn't count as somebody.

You gave an answer, but it didn't really clearly answer my question. It seems you are still considering them as nobody - and this time I will conclude that is your opinion.

May I make a suggestion - if you want to make SK look bad or if you want to prove that they are not any good - Don't use beating Beechwood as an argument. It seems silly. Beechwood is an incredible program - they are not your average 1A football team. They have a rich history, a bunch of accomplishments, and a continual supply of talent in the pipe. They have proven to be able to beat 6A schools or other bigger schools in the past. Seriously, Beechwood rarely loses, and anyone who can beat them has accomplished something. I am sure there are a lot of bigger schools around that would agree - BEECHWOOD IS NOT A NOBODY! Beating Beechwood does not disqualify a team as not proving anything...are you crazy? For most football teams, beating Beechwood would be an accomplishment and one that didn't come easy.

As far as I am concerned - it was a great win for Simon Kenton.

Well I was looking to see what type of team Pulaski County is but really didn't see any type of scouting report. Could someone give me a little info of what to except from them Friday night. Are they big, fast, strong? Like to run the ball or pass more and possibly who are some of their players to watch really don't know much about them.

Well I was looking to see what type of team Pulaski County is but really didn't see any type of scouting report. Could someone give me a little info of what to except from them Friday night. Are they big, fast, strong? Like to run the ball or pass more and possibly who are some of their players to watch really don't know much about them.

Read post number 2.

Yep I see 3 - 0 after this weeks game. That will be against the 41st ranked team in the state. the 60th ranked team. And this week they step up to play the 93rd ranked team in the state of Ky. But heck 3 - 0 is.............3 - 0. Maybe this is the way to go. They should go into conference play 4 - 0. While Ryle will be 1 - 3. Boone 1 - 4. Campbell 2 - 3 and Dixie 0 - 4. IMO.

Maybe if SK played Ludlow, Bellview and Dayton every year, you would respect the strength of schedule?

Isn't Pulaski County your neck of the woods PP92? I saw the tape against Rowan County. They looked like they had size and speed.

Yes. Boyle County scrimmaged Rowan County so I wasn't surprised of the score of last week's game. If this was basketball or middle school football I'd pick Pulaski County. I think Danville and Beechwood are likely both better than Pulaski County so I expect SK to win this week.

Maybe if SK played Ludlow, Bellview and Dayton every year, you would respect the strength of schedule?
Maybe you should read my post again. I said S.K. will win this week. They will start conference play with the best record in the conference. They are playing the easiest non conference schedule going into conference. This may be the way to go???? I don't know. Will they come in healthier??? Maybe. They should come in with their confidence high. We will not find out until mid Oct if this is a better way to go.

Its one thing to go up against an elite program if you have the personnel to be competitive. Its another thing completely if your jv is on the field by the middle of the 2nd quarter and you are on a running clock. And you have a television audience to boot!
I agree with you. This week S.K. will win by as many as they want. And Ryle win lose by as many as Coelrain wants. I think both schools need to look at the way the schedule. Again, this week S.K. wins by as many as they want.

I agree with you. This week S.K. will win by as many as they want. And Ryle win lose by as many as Coelrain wants. I think both schools need to look at the way the schedule. Again, this week S.K. wins by as many as they want.

I have more respect for Polaski County than that. I have seen their tape against Rowan County. Plus I don't think SK has the explosive skill players needed to really blow someone out.

Um...SK has played two games. Are you saying Danville and Beechwood are "nobodies"?

I think what he means is compared schedule to the other 6A teams from NKY. There is a difference!

Simon Kenton

Aug 17, 12 Danville

Aug 24, 12 Beechwood

Aug 31, 12 Pulaski County

Sep 7, 12 Holmes

Sep 15, 12 Newport Central Catholic

Sep 21, 12 Ryle

Sep 28, 12 Campbell County

Oct 5, 12 Boone County

Oct 12, 12 Dixie Heights

Oct 26, 12 Scott County

Boone County

Aug 18, 12 Madison Central

Aug 24, 12 Conner

Aug 31, 12 Cooper

Sep 8, 12 Covington Catholic

Sep 14, 12 Male

Sep 21, 12 Dixie Heights

Sep 28, 12 Ryle home

Oct 5, 12 Simon Kenton

Oct 19, 12 Campbell County

Oct 26, 12 John Hardin

Ryle

Aug 17, 12 Cooper

Aug 25, 12 Henry Clay

Aug 30, 12 Colerain, OH

Sep 14, 12 St Francis DeSales

Sep 21, 12 Simon Kenton

Sep 28, 12 Boone County

Oct 5, 12 Conner

Oct 12, 12 Campbell County

Oct 19, 12 Dixie Heights

Oct 26, 12 Highlands

Dixie Heights

Aug 17, 12 Newport Central Catholic

Aug 25, 12 Covington Catholic

Sep 7, 12 Conner

Sep 14, 12 Boyle County

Sep 21, 12 Boone County

Sep 28, 12 Beechwood

Oct 5, 12 Campbell County

Oct 12, 12 Simon Kenton

Oct 19, 12 Ryle

Oct 26, 12 Cooper

I'm assuming they weren't available or they would be on the schedule! :lol: