Pulaski County/Simon Kenton Predictions August 31st at SK 7:30 PM

uk#1fan

Who do you think will win this game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this game?

• Pulaski County
    • Simon Kenton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulaski County starts a Freshman QB Riley Hall he completed 14 of 25 passes for 183 yards. Running back Tyler Goins rushed for 164 yards 5 touchdowns. In their first game against Rowan County. SK should be able to shut them down.

Yep I see 3 - 0 after this weeks game. That will be against the 41st ranked team in the state. the 60th ranked team. And this week they step up to play the 93rd ranked team in the state of Ky. But heck 3 - 0 is.............3 - 0. Maybe this is the way to go. They should go into conference play 4 - 0. While Ryle will be 1 - 3. Boone 1 - 4. Campbell 2 - 3 and Dixie 0 - 4. IMO.

Yep I see 3 - 0 after this weeks game. That will be against the 41st ranked team in the state. the 60th ranked team. And this week they step up to play the 93rd ranked team in the state of Ky. But heck 3 - 0 is.............3 - 0. Maybe this is the way to go. They should go into conference play 4 - 0. While Ryle will be 1 - 3. Boone 1 - 4. Campbell 2 - 3 and Dixie 0 - 4. IMO.

Maxpreps.com has SK ranked 27th in the state from 51st last week and I think 70 something week 0.