Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 18 Covington Catholic 13 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

I heard the freshman Camels beat the Colonels tonight 18-13. I was not able to make the game but how did both teams look? Please fill me in if you were there. I heard that the Camel freshman team should be really good this year.

Game scoring summary

 

CovCath 7-0

6:02 1st quarter

B. Dressman 5 yard TD run

B. Dressman PAT Good

 

End of the 1st quarter CovCath 7 Campbell County 0

 

CovCath 13-0

6:39 2nd quarter

R. McGinness 84 yard TD pass from B. Dressman

B. Dressman PAT No Good

 

CovCath 13-6

0.54 2nd quarter

I didn't get the WR's number 13 yard TD pass from M. Wilson

M. Wilson PAT No Good

 

End of the 1st half CovCath 13 Campbell County 6

 

13-12 CovCath

9:29 3rd quarter

D. Turner 59 yard TD pass from M. Wilson

PAT 2pt conversion No Good

 

18-13 Campbell County

.09 3rd quarter

D. Hogan 4 yard TD run

PAT 2pt conversion No Good

 

Final Score Campbell County 18 CovCath 13

 

Stars of the game

Campbell County

D. Hogan

M. Wilson

 

CovCath

D. Schwartz

B. Dressman

Thanks for the stats tog.

 

I have to ask, down year for CCH, up year for Campbell, both, something else?

Thanks for the stats tog.

 

I have to ask, down year for CCH, up year for Campbell, both, something else?

 

Campbell County has some huge kids. WR 85 and the QB 14 are two of the biggest kids I have seen for Frosh on the Football Field in a while. My only concern for Campbell County is that as a 6A school, they played a lot (or it seemed to me and if I am wrong then I am sorry) of players both ways!

 

CovCath has had three very outstanding frosh teams in a row!

 

If you are asking me if this group is as good as the other three, I would honestly have to say no but in saying that, remember the last three frosh teams starting with B. Blake, S. Dressman and A. Wagner teams have been pretty special groups of kids.

 

This group will do well as they learn and get used to Coach Conner and by the end of the season...Just keep an eye on them as they will become the fourth very outstanding group at CovCath.

Should I assume that's Sam D's little bro?

Should I assume that's Sam D's little bro?

 

Yes!

I think that was a rematch of the championship middle school game from last year. Camp. Co. also won that game.

Things looking up in Atown?! Maybe some wins like this will get more boys wanting to play.

I am happy for Campbell. Looks like Coach Lickert is going to have talent to work with in the future.

Can't wait to get my little guys on the sidelines for the Colonels in the next few years. Freshman scores always resonate with me because that will be their first exposure.

 

Sounds like CCH has a lot of #'s to work with and will be fine.

I think that was a rematch of the championship middle school game from last year. Camp. Co. also won that game.

 

Correct

Campbell County has some huge kids. WR 85 and the QB 14 are two of the biggest kids I have seen for Frosh on the Football Field in a while. My only concern for Campbell County is that as a 6A school, they played a lot (or it seemed to me and if I am wrong then I am sorry) of players both ways!

 

CovCath has had three very outstanding frosh teams in a row!

 

If you are asking me if this group is as good as the other three, I would honestly have to say no but in saying that, remember the last three frosh teams starting with B. Blake, S. Dressman and A. Wagner teams have been pretty special groups of kids.

 

This group will do well as they learn and get used to Coach Conner and by the end of the season...Just keep an eye on them as they will become the fourth very outstanding group at CovCath.

 

85 - Dustin Turner

14 - Matt Wilson

Covington Catholic Freshmen 2012 Football Roster

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]2[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22, width: 247]McGinness, Ryan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]3[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Wheeler, John[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]4[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Crawford, Jack[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]9[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Dressman, Ben[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]10[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Summe, Ian[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]11[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Fagin, Chris[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]14[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Schaffstein, Johnny[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]15[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Frohlich, Anthony[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]17[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Lehman, Ben[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]18[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Rauh, Tyler[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]20[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Spiller, Justin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]22[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Piccirillo, Adam[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]23[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Caldon, Cody[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]24[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Darlington, Ben[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]25[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Wilson, James[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]27[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Schwartz, Decker[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]31[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Edgington, Andrew[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]34[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Lukey, Mason[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]36[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Wall, Cason[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]42[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Pitzer, Cam[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]43[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Turner, Matthew[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]44[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Sammons, Ethan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]45[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Griffin, Austin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl22]48[/TD]

[TD=class: xl22]Carlisle, Chase[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]53[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24, width: 230]Baute, Nathan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]54[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Becraft, Jared[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]55[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Krebs, Jake[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]56[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Schaefer, Peter[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]57[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Stiens, Jacob[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]59[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Gibson, Brad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]62[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Feligman, Max[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]64[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Schulte, Michael[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]65[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Thorson, Brody[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]66[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Chadwick, Tanner[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]69[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]McBride, Alex[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]69[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Reisiger, Chris[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]72[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Haas, Stuart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]73[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Shields, Luke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]74[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Gebhart, Mark[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]79[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Ludovicy, Lee[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]82[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Meyer, Michael[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]83[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]McGlure, Tyler[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]85[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Timmerman, Lucas[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]86[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Tucker, Harrison[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]89[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Rolfsen, Luke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]93[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Taylor, George[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl24]99[/TD]

[TD=class: xl24]Rice, David[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Well hopefully the Colonels can put this one behind them.

 

TOG I'm assuming you were there? What do you think the Colonels need to work on? How'd the line look?

I watched most of the second half and CovCath had at least 4 turnover.

Campbell Co. was big but they are always one of the biggest freshman teams in NKY.

CovCath moved the ball but shot themself in the foot, and the defense has to get off the field.

It may have been the drive that Campbell took the lead, CovCath gave up a couple of fourth and longs.

Campbell Co has a nice team,but CovCath beat themselves.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.