Class 6A Rankings for 8-22

theguru

1. Trinity at Montgomery Bell Academy (TN)

2. Saint Xavier vs. Dutch Fork (SC) ... 8/25

3. Scott County at 4A #1 Highlands

4. Ballard vs. Murfreesboro Riverdale (TN) ... 8/25

5. Eastern vs. Dunbar 8/25

6. Male at #7 Butler

7. Butler vs. #6 Male

8. Lafayette vs. 5A #1 Bowling Green

9. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. 4A Valley

10. Henderson County at Evansville North (IN)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see what #6 Male has in their game with #7 Butler. I'm not a believer, but we shall see. The top 3 are dead on (not that picking the top 3 is difficult).

Based on last year I agree it is hard to believe. On the flip side the rest of the 6A field doesn't look real strong at this point...

My team was left out. :D

Anyone who saw your team in the scrimmage against St. X. would not only leave your team out of the Top 10, but would not even include them in the Top 20 of 6A. :lol:

The guru was right in noting how weak 6A is this season outside of a few of the top teams. :cool:

I think that you will see that several Lexington Schools will visit the Top 10 with (Lafayette, Bryan Station, and tates Creek) all there. Until they start beating on each other that is. This week will show exactly what those schools have to offer with the Ihigh Frenzy this weekend. Lafayette/Bowling Green , Tates Creek / Harlan county, Bryan station / Bell County.

Anyone who saw your team in the scrimmage against St. X. would not only leave your team out of the Top 10, but would not even include them in the Top 20 of 6A. :lol:

The guru was right in noting how weak 6A is this season outside of a few of the top teams. :cool:

I agree, I think right now Boone is the best in NKY 6A, and Im not sure they are top 20 right now.

I think that you will see that several Lexington Schools will visit the Top 10 with (Lafayette, Bryan Station, and tates Creek) all there. Until they start beating on each other that is. This week will show exactly what those schools have to offer with the Ihigh Frenzy this weekend. Lafayette/Bowling Green , Tates Creek / Harlan county, Bryan station / Bell County.

Excellent points!