Class 6A Rankings for 8-22

theguru

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're leaving out that you gave up 62. imagine playing two games vs "the best team in the nation last year". most likely the same exact outcome. well over 100+ points. X didn't pride themselves on offense. i'm not saying don't be proud, be as proud as you want, but you crossed the boundary when you said Scott was better than X because they went to the final and scored 21 points. my argument is the road they took to get there. but don't worry Male traveled that same path 2 yrs ago.

Crossed the boundary? Geez you make it sound like I was talking about somebody's mama.

So even if Scott County beats Highlands AT Highlands that isn't enough to pass St. X? I say Scott County is better than St. X anyways but even if we make it back to the state finals some people will say we made it by default because Trinity and St. X play before the finals. I say hogwash. I say Scott County is better than both.

I say you are being ludicrous. You barely beat Boone last year. St. X would have beaten Scott Co or Boone by 28-35 last year.

Sorry... I disagree... I could give you 5 pee wee coaches in Lexington alone that could win with those teams... are you kidding me? Are you seriously going to place all the credit on coaching? OMG!!! Just when I thought I had heard it all... sorry dude... you just had the fastest horses...

You are so very very wrong. Beatty and his staff are the best coaches in the state if not region. His halftime adjustments have won many games for the Rocks. If you don't want to give credit where credit is due, fine, but the pee wee comment is ridiculous at best.

You are so very very wrong. Beatty and his staff are the best coaches in the state if not region. His halftime adjustments have won many games for the Rocks. If you don't want to give credit where credit is due, fine, but the pee wee comment is ridiculous at best.

Yes I do recall one game in the not so distant past that was 14-6 at halftime at Papa Johns and ended 41-6 :lol:

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13