Cooper/Holy Cross Predictions August 24th at SK

uk#1fan

Who do you tink will win this game?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you tink will win this game?

To me this game comes down to defense. Can Cooper cover 4-5 wrs the whole game, Gabbard has no problem "dinking and dunking" his way down the field. For HC can they get it together on defense, they are still trying to plug a few holes and get the right people in the right spots. To me HC is always a little weak on run defense so I will give the slight edge to Cooper if they can control the clock, but if this game becomes a shootout who knows.

Looking at Coopers roster they have some big boys and just to much depth for Holy Cross.

This may end up being the difference. A cooler night will help HC out but it still wont make it easier. Tough game for the indians and it will be their first big test of three in a row. Thats why they scheduled it.

Indians have what they need to score points but as mentioned before they the D needs to stop the run.

This may end up being the difference. A cooler night will help HC out but it still wont make it easier. Tough game for the indians and it will be their first big test of three in a row. Thats why they scheduled it.

Indians have what they need to score points but as mentioned before they the D needs to stop the run.

Why do you say that, I would think just the opposite. The heat will wear down those big ole boys up front that have all of that extra insulation keeping them warm. That's just my thoughts though.

Why do you say that, I would think just the opposite. The heat will wear down those big ole boys up front that have all of that extra insulation keeping them warm. That's just my thoughts though.

It will do the same to us except they have more people to give them rest. Big guys wear out at any temp the cooler temps will help the athletes stay in the game.

It seems as though Mr. Borchers has a pretty good hand and an even better poker face. In the interview with him and Ryle's coach it showed that he knew that he was holding pocket Aces and just got three Kings on the flop. He didn't talk nearly as much as Warner but when it counted his team sured showed why people have been picking them in the top 10 in NKY.