Beechwood/Simon Kenton Predictions August 24th 6PM at SK

uk#1fan

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

From everything I've heard, Huesman will be back for this one. There were at least 3 plays SK usually runs that they didn't against Danville that have him on the receiving end. I believe SK's offense will be much improved and actually finish this week and it will be a close game. If the Pioneers have matured last Friday and figured out how to win instead of making a mistake and losing, they got a shot. We all know Beechwood already knows how to do that.

As I have said most of the year, your guess is as good as mine. We will all find out what this Beechwood team is like on Frdiay night. Just too many question marks, too many new players, hard to predict. If Beechwood has all their players back, the defense should be good and they will need to ride the defense to win early in the season. I think this will be a low scoring game because both teams have a better defense than offense.

Would Erdman be the primary ball carrier for Beechwood?

I have a feeling this will be a close game. Last year was a blowout for Beechwood but overall these teams usually play pretty tight games. I wish I could get there before halftime but so is life.

I was told by a Beechwood parent that Nussbaum gone for at least 4 weeks. Meniscus damage. To clarify, this is second hand information.

I sincerely hope that's not the case. The kid is a great ball player. Hate to see his senior year get cut short.

SK's defense looks as tough as ever here some of their stats from their first game.

DL 90 Quinton Marksberry 2 tackles and 1.5 sacks

DL 54 Matt King 6 tackles and 1 sack

LB 39 Mikey Krallman 11 tackles and 1.5 sacks

LB 10 Drew Harris 6 tackles and 1 sack

FS 8 Chase Wilson 4 tackles and 2 ints

LB 49 Kyle Mann 8 tackles

MLB 34 Jared Bowling 9 tackles and a fumble plus a touchdown on offense