Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Crean Has Twitter Issues

Featured Replies

Come on. You're on Twitter. You know how it works.

 

Yeah it still confuses me sometimes. Doesn't mean she's innocent in all of this.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt that was sent to a recruit. Sounds more like an affair to me.

Rachel just happened to see it and RTed at the Big Lead. She's a UK fan.

How did Crean remove the tweet? I thought tweets were not removable.

  • Author
How did Crean remove the tweet? I thought tweets were not removable.

 

You can delete your own tweets.

99.9% of coaches are unworthy of a Twitter follow from me.

Chris Mack is in the .01%

  • Author
Chris Mack is in the .01%

 

Agreed.

If that was actually for a recruit I think I would lie and say I was having an affair.

If that was actually for a recruit I think I would lie and say I was having an affair.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.