Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Crean Has Twitter Issues

Featured Replies

Wonder what the Harbaughs think.

 

I wondered the same thing.

 

The football coach's, is his wife their sister or something?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The football coach's, is his wife their sister or something?

 

Crean's wife is their sister.

The football coach's, is his wife their sister or something?

 

:lol:

 

This is awesome. I think Crean married their sister. :lol:

Busted....

 

....Or he is taking the coach-recruit relationship to a whole new level. :eyeonyou:

 

Man Card should be revoked.

If it wasn't sent to a recruit and it would be kind of ironic because if you follow Coach Crean on Twitter there is a whole lot of churchy things tweeted in addition to his IU and hoops tweets. JMO but not sent to a recruit:lol:

  • Author
If it wasn't sent to a recruit and it would be kind of ironic because if you follow Coach Crean on Twitter there is a whole lot of churchy things tweeted in addition to his IU and hoops tweets. JMO but not sent to a recruit:lol:

 

99.9% of coaches are unworthy of a Twitter follow from me.

Crean's wife is their sister.

 

Figured that's what you were getting at, I don't think I would want to tick off two guys that are in charge of 100 dudes that hit people for a living. :idunno:

I'm confused. Who is Rachel?

Figured that's what you were getting at, I don't think I would want to tick off two guys that are in charge of 100 dudes that hit people for a living. :idunno:

 

Especially those two brothers. :lol:

 

The touch football game at Thanksgiving may get a little rough this year. :lol:

  • Author
I'm confused. Who is Rachel?

 

Rachel is the Twitter ID for Rachel. She saw the tweet from Crean and tweeted it TO @thebiglead who then sent it out.

Especially those two brothers. :lol:

 

The touch football game at Thanksgiving may get a little rough this year. :lol:

 

How much you want to bet Crean rolls his ankle while showing his players a new drill around mid November which results in him being forced to sit out of the game. :popcorn:

How much you want to bet Crean rolls his ankle while showing his players a new drill around mid November which results in him being forced to sit out of the game. :popcorn:

 

That'd be the smart way to play it. I can hear the Harbough brothers berating him until he plays also. :lol:

Rachel is the Twitter ID for Rachel. She saw the tweet from Crean and tweeted it TO @thebiglead who then sent it out.

 

 

Hmmm, I wonder if he sent it to Rachel....hmmm.

Hmmm, I wonder if he sent it to Rachel....hmmm.

 

 

That's what I was thinking. I thought he was cheating on his wife with her.

  • Author
Hmmm, I wonder if he sent it to Rachel....hmmm.

 

Come on. You're on Twitter. You know how it works.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.