Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Same-Sex Kiss Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I guess I am curious as to what LBGT groups are trying to accomplish here? You are not going to change the guy's stance on what he believes marriage should be. Are they wanting him to come out and lie and say that he supports gay marriage?

That's funny.

I guess I am curious as to what LBGT groups are trying to accomplish here? You are not going to change the guy's stance on what he believes marriage should be. Are they wanting him to come out and lie and say that he supports gay marriage?

 

I would guess the answer to your question is "no."

 

I think the answer is "because they can." Peaceful protest. Nothing wrong with that.

Do we know which local Chick-Fil-A will be hosting lipstick lesbians Friday? I don't want to go to the wrong one

^ Not that there's anything wrong with that...

  • Author
I would guess the answer to your question is "no."

 

I think the answer is "because they can." Peaceful protest. Nothing wrong with that.

I am fine with a good "peaceful protest" but the idea behind it is to drive away customers. Straight or gay, PDA is usually frowned upon when taken to a certain level.

 

I am curious as to how organized it will be.

If they aren't eating at the restaurants can they be arrested for loitering or trespassing?

If they aren't eating at the restaurants can they be arrested for loitering or trespassing?

 

You would think so.

I am fine with a good "peaceful protest" but the idea behind it is to drive away customers. Straight or gay, PDA is usually frowned upon when taken to a certain level.

 

I am curious as to how organized it will be.

 

If a guy has another over a tale then I agree. Otherwise it's just two people kissing. That's a beautiful thing, right?

  • Author
If a guy has another over a tale then I agree. Otherwise it's just two people kissing. That's a beautiful thing, right?

 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D. I am fine with whomever kissing, but a couple gay or straight making out for a long time in public is not cool. Go make out with your significant other tonight in the buffet line at Ponderosa for 10 minutes and tell me how it goes.

  • Author
If they aren't eating at the restaurants can they be arrested for loitering or trespassing?

 

Easily, which is what they are hoping for. Then the headlines become how Chick Fil A is fully anti-gay and has gay people arrested for simply giving a kiss to their partner.

I'm with Bugatti. I hate seeing PDA. I don't care if it's man/woman, man/man, woman/woman, dog/dog, squirrel/squirrel, squirrel/Birdsfan. I just don't want to see it. Stay at home, and do that stuff.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D. I am fine with whomever kissing, but a couple gay or straight making out for a long time in public is not cool. Go make out with your significant other tonight in the buffet line at Ponderosa for 10 minutes and tell me how it goes.

 

Agreed on the "making out" - gay or straight. From the article linked the instructions are to be conservative. (I don't do Ponderosa.)

Easily, which is what they are hoping for. Then the headlines become how Chick Fil A is fully anti-gay and has gay people arrested for simply giving a kiss to their partner.

 

 

A dilemma for CFA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.