Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trade Deadline Updates

Featured Replies

Dusty is pretty high on Paul.

 

Too many of his decisions make me think Paul isn't the only thing he's high on.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garza owed only $3 million for the rest of this season & could earn up to $11 - $12 million in arbitration next year (which is his final year under contract).

 

I like the thought of adding Garza for a year & a half at $14 million total.

 

Not pitching like he has his last 11 games. We can get better than that out of Leake for less than a million.

I like the trade for the Braves. I think they could afford to move Vizcaino. Wondering if they're done.

I like the trade for the Braves. I think they could afford to move Vizcaino. Wondering if they're done.

 

What else do you think they need?

He has like 10 MLB at bats.

 

He was in the majors with the Pirates & someone else b4 the Reds. Also, he has way more upside than an aging Overbay. I don't care if he is a vet or not he has 2 hits since June 23rd. Paul had more than that last week.

Edited by Sandbagger
Spelling

Travis Snider just pulled from the game for the Blue Jays because he's traded.

I heard that somewhere. :lol:

 

:thumb: Give me a break, haven't been on much lately.

 

What else do you think they need?

 

Might add something to the bullpen.

  • Author

 

What else do you think they need?

 

Would like to add another bullpen arm.

@Ken_Rosenthal Source: Vizcaino and Chapman to #Cubs for Maholm and Johnson.

 

If Vizcaino comes back healthy from his TJ, then I think the Braves made a misstep. He was a strong prospect before getting hurt. If he doesn't regain form, then this works out IMO.

  • Author

 

If Vizcaino comes back healthy from his TJ, then I think the Braves made a misstep. He was a strong prospect before getting hurt. If he doesn't regain form, then this works out IMO.

 

TJ surgery is so hit and miss that I think the Braves made a good move. There is still a shot that even if he does come back that he will not be the same. Braves have Maholm the rest of this year and all of next if they pick up his option.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.