Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trade Deadline Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

double post, no clue how that happened.

 

I wish, I wish, I wish!

 

3-6, 4.94 ERA last 11 starts. No thanks.

@jonmorosi: Sources: #Reds, #Dbacks discussing trade that would send Lyle Overbay to Cincinnati.

@jonmorosi: Sources: #Reds, #Dbacks discussing trade that would send Lyle Overbay to Cincinnati.

 

I'd assume a left handed bat off the bench would be the reasoning.

Xavier Paul not a bad lefty off the bench.

Xavier Paul not a bad lefty off the bench.

 

He has like 10 MLB at bats.

Xavier Paul not a bad lefty off the bench.

 

He's been great. When Votto comes back I hope it's Cairo that goes.

 

He has like 10 MLB at bats.

 

He has a lot more than that.

Xavier Paul not a bad lefty off the bench.

 

Just a guess that Dusty would trust a veteran like Overbay in those pinch hit at bats a bit more.

 

Just a guess that Dusty would trust a veteran like Overbay in those pinch hit at bats a bit more.

 

Dusty is pretty high on Paul.

Dusty is pretty high on Paul.

 

Do you think he'd trust Paul more? Just curious on your perspective.

 

Do you think he'd trust Paul more? Just curious on your perspective.

 

It hurts me to try and think like him.

Garza owed only $3 million for the rest of this season & could earn up to $11 - $12 million in arbitration next year (which is his final year under contract).

 

I like the thought of adding Garza for a year & a half at $14 million total.

Garza owed only $3 million for the rest of this season & could earn up to $11 - $12 million in arbitration next year (which is his final year under contract).

 

I like the thought of adding Garza for a year & a half at $14 million total.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.