Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trade Deadline Updates

Featured Replies

TJ surgery is so hit and miss that I think the Braves made a good move. There is still a shot that even if he does come back that he will not be the same. Braves have Maholm the rest of this year and all of next if they pick up his option.

 

No it's not. TJ is so common now that it's very successful. Shoulder surgery is another story...

  • Replies 155
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Flyin' Hawaiian gets moved it will most likely be to the Dodgers according to CBS Sports.

Reds were rumored to be talking to the Red Sox about OF Ryan Sweeney until he punched a wall last night and broke his hand.

If the Flyin' Hawaiian gets moved it will most likely be to the Dodgers according to CBS Sports.

 

 

Yes, the Reds and Phillies have reportedly broke off talks.

  • Author

 

No it's not. TJ is so common now that it's very successful. Shoulder surgery is another story...

 

Yes it is. Doesn't matter how common it is some pitchers are never able to come back to form. Some get better some stay injured.

Yes it is. Doesn't matter how common it is some pitchers are never able to come back to form. Some get better some stay injured.

 

 

Who is the last pitcher that didn't come back form Tommy John surgery?

 

He has a lot more than that.

 

I totally forgot he came from somewhere else and was up before.

I didn't know that Victorino was with the Dodgers until he was selected in the Rule 5 draft.

MLB ‏@MLB

SOURCE: @Dodgers acquire OF Shane Victorino from @Phillies for pitchers Josh Lindblom and Ethan Martin.

I didn't know that Victorino was with the Dodgers until he was selected in the Rule 5 draft.

 

 

I knew he was originally with a west coast team, but I thought he was with the Padres organization.

I knew he was originally with a west coast team, but I thought he was with the Padres organization.

 

 

Per Wikipedia:

 

Victorino was selected as a Rule 5 draft pick in 2002 by the San Diego Padres, played 36 games for the Padres, but was eventually returned to the Dodgers. Victorino was again selected in the 2005 Rule 5 Draft by the Philadelphia Phillies. He again failed to stay with the major league club, and was offered back to the Dodgers. The Dodgers declined, so the Phillies retained his contract and assigned him to their minor league club in Scranton-Wilkes Barre.[4]

Hunter Pence to the Giants.

  • Author

 

Who is the last pitcher that didn't come back form Tommy John surgery?

 

Erik Bedard off the top of my mind. Who knows about Brandon Beachy and Ryan Madson. I'm sure I'll come up with other names as well.

Erik Bedard off the top of my mind. Who knows about Brandon Beachy and Ryan Madson. I'm sure I'll come up with other names as well.

 

 

The Erik Bedard that is pitching for the Pirates?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.