Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trade Deadline Updates

Featured Replies

I'd personally like to have him on the bench over Paul.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd personally like to have him on the bench over Paul.

 

 

I guess I'm going to have to organize the Xavier Paul fan club.

I guess I'm going to have to organize the Xavier Paul fan club.

 

I don't have a problem with him but I know I'd trust Abreu to get a quality at bat in big situations more than I'd trust Paul.

They both have positives and negatives. I'm honestly leaning towards Paul because if more injuries occur, I'd rather see him in the OF than Abreu.

Harold Reynolds just stated on MLB Network that the team that would be the best fit for Abreu would be the Reds.

Paul has never really been given a chance. At this point in their careers he has a high upside than Abreu IMO. Soon enough we'll know what the Reds think.
Paul was given a chance last year in Pittsburgh ... he didn't get it done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.