Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 on 7 schedules in NKy?

Featured Replies

What time does it start?

 

Don't quote me but I think it is at 9.

 

Campbell also goes to Beechwood on Tuesday the 17th, begins at 9.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle plays Holmes tonight at Holmes, it starts at 7:00. Also just heard that Ryle plays Beechwood on the 18th @ Ryle at 9:00 AM. The 7 on 7 with Cov Cath has been cancelled.

NewCath was at CovCath tonight. I didn't watch, so no details from me.

NewCath was at CovCath tonight. I didn't watch, so no details from me.

About want you would expect.

CovCath defense is going to be very good.

Bir looked very good, offense was better than i expect this early.

NewCath looked like they will take a little time to get going.

I believe they played two at QB.

However this is just 7 on 7 and it was the first one at that.

The NewCath QB battle will be one of the more intriguing storylines in NKY this offseason

Ryle vs. Beechwood tomorrow at 9:00 @ Ryle. Ryle has some short video of their scrimmage versus Holmes on their website. Kind of a different look. It is only a 5 minute clip. Ryle Raider Football

The NewCath QB battle will be one of the more intriguing storylines in NKY this offseason

Talked to someone who was there and they said there was no comparision between the two. Cain was much better.

I believe Newport is hosting a 7 on 7 tomorrow at 10 a.m. I believe Simon Kenton and Conner will be there but not certain. Anyone?

I heard SK beat Cooper today and play Holy Cross Thrusday.

I heard SK beat Cooper today and play Holy Cross Thrusday.

 

So they won't be at Newport tomorrow?

I heard SK beat Cooper today and play Holy Cross Thrusday.

 

I wasn't there either but I heard Cooper beat SK so it must have been pretty even, depending who you talk to.

Does anyone really win a 7 on 7? Without the line there it is a different game anyway. I saw last week someone posted a team won on a hail marry pass! It is more about getting your rhythm and timing down than anything. Test the water with some younger talent to see if they can run and catch. A chance to do something productive when you can't be wearing pads.

Does anyone really win a 7 on 7? Without the line there it is a different game anyway. I saw last week someone posted a team won on a hail marry pass! It is more about getting your rhythm and timing down than anything. Test the water with some younger talent to see if they can run and catch. A chance to do something productive when you can't be wearing pads.

 

Honestly, my thought has all ways been that you get more out of them defensively than you do offensively. It can help a new QB get his confidence up, not having a line rushing at him, against a live defense.

Does anyone really win a 7 on 7? Without the line there it is a different game anyway. I saw last week someone posted a team won on a hail marry pass! It is more about getting your rhythm and timing down than anything. Test the water with some younger talent to see if they can run and catch. A chance to do something productive when you can't be wearing pads.

 

Offensively it helps with "Timing-Timing-Timing". If anybody doesn't think that 7 on 7's aren't very valuable, then try convincing Coach Mueller @ Highlands that they aren't. The more reps you put your players through, the better prepared they will be. Defensively as well!!! Who cares who wins and who loses. When a Ky high school team is practicing on Thanksgiving Day, that's when you start keeping score on wins and losses.....IMO!!!:thumb:

Talked to someone who was there and they said there was no comparision between the two. Cain was much better.

 

It will be interesting to see how this works out with the QB Position once the PADS go on & the pressure picks up...the real competition will begin!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.