True Blood Season 5

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times I can't believe I still watch this. Then I hear something like "He's the Vampire King of Mississippi" and I totally remember what I like about it.

Haha. Totally with you. I'm trying to talk myself out of watching it this season due to time --- but I KNOW I'll be sucked back in. Even if I feel bad about it. :lol:

Haha. Totally with you. I'm trying to talk myself out of watching it this season due to time --- but I KNOW I'll be sucked back in. Even if I feel bad about it. :lol:

It's one less than an hour per week. Do you stay busy 24/7? :lol:

Tara will be a terror as a Vamp. She either gets given the "true death" very quickly or she is around for a while unfortunately IMO. Not too much happened in the episode. Basically getting things ramped up and rolling for the rest of the season. I do love the actor who is playing the head of the "Authority".

Does Sookie annoy anyone else? Maybe I just think Anna Paquin is a bad actress, but I generally can't wait for her scenes to be over.

Tara will be a terror as a Vamp. She either gets given the "true death" very quickly or she is around for a while unfortunately IMO. Not too much happened in the episode. Basically getting things ramped up and rolling for the rest of the season. I do love the actor who is playing the head of the "Authority".

Does Sookie annoy anyone else? Maybe I just think Anna Paquin is a bad actress, but I generally can't wait for her scenes to be over.

I don't mind her scenes. Especially the ones where she's not wearing any clothes. :lol:

She is very annoying. The Bill/Eric/Sookie act got old a lot time ago. It is the same schtick every episode.

Man I wish Tara was off the show though it does not appear she will be. I would like to meet Vampire Jessica.