True Blood Season 5

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Bill is going to be taking a "bad guy" turn in the coming episodes. I'm open to that. The show is starting to get stale for me, so having Bill being the bad Vampire and Eric being on the good side of things could be refreshing.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked Tara as a vampire. I like Jessica. Poignant scene when Jessica glamoured Hoyt and made him forget her and Jason. I still enjoy Jason and Lafayette. I like Eric. I enjoyed the story line with Lillith. Bill is the vampire god now? I can dig it.

I hate Sookie.

I thought it was by far the worst season & season finale thus far. I sat here thinking...that's it?

2 or 3 seasons ago with the weird lady that would morph in to a monster of sorts at her house was bad. This season saw the return of Russell Edgington and the Reverend who I think are both great characters. Hate to see Russell depart like that. The sudden mood swings of characters is what always bothers me about the show. One minute Jason is a crime fighter, then he bumps his head and becomes a vampire slayer all in one episode. I give this season a B- since there was a lot more killing involved.

2 or 3 seasons ago with the weird lady that would morph in to a monster of sorts at her house was bad. This season saw the return of Russell Edgington and the Reverend who I think are both great characters. Hate to see Russell depart like that. The sudden mood swings of characters is what always bothers me about the show. One minute Jason is a crime fighter, then he bumps his head and becomes a vampire slayer all in one episode. I give this season a B- since there was a lot more killing involved.

Season two was a great season. The issues I think the show has are because it's drifting further away from the books. I don't read the books but people who do say the first two seasons were much closer.