True Blood Season 5

How about the Rev. Newlin who is now a proud Gay Vampire American with a crush on Jason? It could be hilarious if he and Jessica get into a throw down as was teased in the previews. I really like the way Jessica is growing as a character and I have to say I really like some of her costumes, or lack there of.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara becoming a vampire may be what makes me like her if she can manage to not be so annoying. I'd love to see her running around killing people. Just don't talk.

Yes. Sookie is pretty annoying also.

Still looks like it should be a good season.

How about the Rev. Newlin who is now a proud Gay Vampire American with a crush on Jason? It could be hilarious if he and Jessica get into a throw down as was teased in the previews. I really like the way Jessica is growing as a character and I have to say I really like some of her costumes, or lack there of.

I like Jessica. :D

She is very annoying. The Bill/Eric/Sookie act got old a lot time ago. It is the same schtick every episode.

Man I wish Tara was off the show though it does not appear she will be. I would like to meet Vampire Jessica.

:thumb: :lol:

Tara becoming a vampire may be what makes me like her if she can manage to not be so annoying. I'd love to see her running around killing people. Just don't talk.

Yes. Sookie is pretty annoying also.

Still looks like it should be a good season.

I wonder if Tara will become just a straight up killer. Pam seemed concerned that she might be somewhat retarded since she had part of her brains blown out. Could she become somewhat feral without a complete memory of her friends and just act on instinct to feed until she is trained? In the books there was a character named Bubba that was actually Elvis as a vampire. However, since they tried to turn him after he had been dead awhile he couldn't interact socially but they used him to guard Sookie. Maybe Tara will be like that.

I wonder if Tara will become just a straight up killer. Pam seemed concerned that she might be somewhat retarded since she had part of her brains blown out. Could she become somewhat feral without a complete memory of her friends and just act on instinct to feed until she is trained? In the books there was a character named Bubba that was actually Elvis as a vampire. However, since they tried to turn him after he had been dead awhile he couldn't interact socially but they used him to guard Sookie. Maybe Tara will be like that.
I could see that but at some point she will have to develop some kind of personality or she will be more worthless to the show than she already is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...