Opening night what game will you take in?

Being yall start a week before us here in Ohio

I will make my first ever trip to Ashland to watch Lawrence County battle Ashland.

I hope to have pics and a game report for this one.

Don't know much about either of the two teams, but I'm sure you'll enjoy Ashland's stadium. Nice place with a great "feel" to it.

I'll be at the Highlands Boyle game; likely breaking bread and burying hatchets with PP92.

I'll be making my first trip to Highlands(David Cecil Memorial?) for the Boyle County/Highlands game. I'm looking forward to the game and burying hatchets and breaking bread with Leatherneck, catching up with Qyrche and also hopefully meeting NamecipS and Run to State as well. I'm sure I'll see theGuru as well. It should be a great weekend.

I'll be making my first trip to Highlands(David Cecil Memorial?) for the Boyle County/Highlands game. I'm looking forward to the game and burying hatchets and breaking bread with Leatherneck, catching up with Qyrche and also hopefully meeting NamecipS and Run to State as well. I'm sure I'll see theGuru as well. It should be a great

weekend.

What about T-Birds?:lol:

I'll be making my first trip to Highlands(David Cecil Memorial?) for the Boyle County/Highlands game. I'm looking forward to the game and burying hatchets and breaking bread with Leatherneck, catching up with Qyrche and also hopefully meeting NamecipS and Run to State as well. I'm sure I'll see theGuru as well. It should be a great weekend.

You are going to have get a special dispensation to be able to hang with LN over in the parking lot. Bouncers. Velvet ropes. VIP cards required. The whole bit.

What about T-Birds?:lol:

I'm willing to meet anyone who would like to meet me. Maybe theGuru can put together another Meet and Greet similar to the one he had last year before the Boyle/Highlands game. Maybe more Highlands fans will be there since the game will be at Highlands.

I'm willing to meet anyone who would like to meet me. Maybe theGuru can put together another Meet and Greet similar to the one he had last year before the Boyle/Highlands game. Maybe more Highlands fans will be there since the game will be at Highlands.

He'll try to convince Henry to have it after the game at our house so we have to buy all the food and drinks. :irked:

Don't know much about either of the two teams, but I'm sure you'll enjoy Ashland's stadium. Nice place with a great "feel" to it.

I'll be at the Highlands Boyle game; likely breaking bread and burying hatchets with PP92.

I'll be there as well, I'm sure.

You are going to have get a special dispensation to be able to hang with LN over in the parking lot. Bouncers. Velvet ropes. VIP cards required. The whole bit.

It's easier to get on the sidelines for a game than in the "lot".