May 24, 201214 yr MC Shan? Naw, Clizzy. The bridge is over. Bronx keeps creating it and Queens keeps on faking it.
May 24, 201214 yr Again, pure 100% irrelevance. Irrevleant to whom, elder? You? I could care less what is relevant to you. Because I'm sure some thread has come about, maybe the Duran Jefferson case from years ago, or will come about where you called a young kid something unsavory for having a gun. In Trayvon's case, the young man had his life taken by an numbskull with a gun. I have not supposed or obfusicated anything. You just have no answer for what I proposed to you. So therefore, in elder's eyes it becomes irrevleant. I've answered all your questions, Mr. Zimmerman, I mean elder. Do they not suffice? I guess I am playing Trayvon. Please don't start a fight with me and kill me because I didn't say "I'm visiting my with my dad from Miami", or my bad, "You are right, Clyde." Because you are not. Get off of your own d*&k. Nobody called anyone a racist in this thread. Quit trying to start stuff. But since you were able to decipher that from that post, I must ask, are you? Why so sensitive to the question of black life being debateable to you? You never answered that question, elder. I've been told you all that local police years ago were taking black men out left and right, and later when a cow escaped the slaughterhoused, there was an oder to not shoot the animal. Is black life just a matter of fact to many? It becomes a fair question based on my experiences and this case? And remember, "Genesis chapter 11 verse 10; it explains the genealogy of Shem. Shem was a black man, in Africa, if you repeat that fact they can't laugh at ya. Genesis 14 verse 13, Abraham steps on the scene. Being a descendant of Shem which is a fact, means, Abraham too was black." Now I'm in a KRS-ONE mode. You'd never understand it. But, yes the fact this boy is black why I believe people are debating the murder of a child. If Trayvon were white, Zimmerman was arrested the night of and charged with murder 1. But if Zimmerman were arrested and charged the night of, given the situation as it is, nobody ever hears of the story. That is why the media caught on to it and ran with it. Yes, race sells. The media outlets at the end of the day are owned by corporations. And at the end of the day, they are doing the job that media was created for: to give voice to the voiceless. I spent 10 years in media an dmy ladyfriend has been in it for 16. This story begs the elephant in the room question that nobody wants to acknowledge but simply debate sumbliminally on a national level - Is a black life worth it? Now, since my answers to your questions do not suffice, I have no other choice but to school you with rap lyrics. "I'm sewing tigers on my shirt and alligators You want to see the inside Ha, I'll see you later" Who said that, elder?
May 24, 201214 yr Nobody cares about black on black killings. A black person was just shot by another black person right now. Life goes on. If a black man was a neighborhood watch wannabe cop that shot and killed an unarmed white 17 year old kid who looked similar to the suspects of a group of white kids who have been breaking into homes in the neighborhood the black man would have been in jail since day one with murder one charges even if the white kid was on top of the screaming black man pounding his head into the pavement 'MMA style'. To believe otherwise displays your naïveté to race relations in this nation. It would make a huge difference if Trayvon was 25. The fact that it took the police a month to arrest Zimmerman plays a large part also. They arrest him one day one and charge him on day one then this thread doesn't exist. Zimmerman is white. Zimmerman even admitted to thinking Trayvon was older. Once again, profiling incorrectly. He has not been trained to profile. Nobody should be trained in it because the FBI doesn't support it. Ask the Cincinnati police what happened to them when they told the FBI that they profile. FBI cut funding and made the CPD sign a collaborative agreement that included a citizen review panel. It got ugly while I was there. Not sure of the remnants.
May 24, 201214 yr Nobody cares about black on black killings. A black person was just shot by another black person right now. Life goes on. If a black man was a neighborhood watch wannabe cop that shot and killed an unarmed white 17 year old kid who looked similar to the suspects of a group of white kids who have been breaking into homes in the neighborhood the black man would have been in jail since day one with murder one charges even if the white kid was on top of the screaming black man pounding his head into the pavement 'MMA style'. To believe otherwise displays your naïveté to race relations in this nation. It would make a huge difference if Trayvon was 25. The fact that it took the police a month to arrest Zimmerman plays a large part also. They arrest him one day one and charge him on day one then this thread doesn't exist. Zimmerman is white. I thought Zimmerman was half hispanic and half white. Isn't Obama is just as white as Zimmerman?
May 24, 201214 yr Zimmerman even admitted to thinking Trayvon was older. Once again, profiling incorrectly. He has not been trained to profile. Nobody should be trained in it because the FBI doesn't support it. Ask the Cincinnati police what happened to them when they told the FBI that they profile. FBI cut funding and made the CPD sign a collaborative agreement that included a citizen review panel. It got ugly while I was there. Not sure of the remnants.During the 911 call he told the dispatcher he thought Martin was late teens.
May 24, 201214 yr During the 911 call he told the dispatcher he thought Martin was late teens. His statement to the Martin family completely contradicts that. So there's one lie he's been already caught in.
May 24, 201214 yr His statement to the Martin family completely contradicts that. So there's one lie he's been already caught in. Yeah, really, and said it in open court.
May 24, 201214 yr I thought Zimmerman was half hispanic and half white. Isn't Obama is just as white as Zimmerman? No. The general rule of thumb has always been black man+white woman= black baby. President Obama has always been known as the first black President. Not the first biracial President. Technically you are correct but Zimmerman is a white male to me. Nothing screams Hispanic about Zimmerman to me. When I say Zimmerman is white that is in my opinion and how he appears to me. If he's half Hispanic to you then that is your opinion. If Obama is the first biracial President to you then that's cool to. He's the first black President to me.
May 24, 201214 yr If that were true then the black man that shot the unarmed white man in AZ wouldn't be walking free. Show me any evidence to back up the claim that if the race roles were reversed Zimmerman would have been arrested and charged day one. I see you missed the part where I said if Trayvon were older there would be a huge difference. These cases aren't similar at all so this is a bad example. Unarmed kid and unarmed man are two completely different scenarios IMO. Does Arizona have Stand Your Ground laws?
May 24, 201214 yr If that were true then the black man that shot the unarmed white man in AZ wouldn't be walking free. Show me any evidence to back up the claim that if the race roles were reversed Zimmerman would have been arrested and charged day one. I see you missed the part where I said if Trayvon were older there would be a huge difference. These cases aren't similar at all so this is a bad example. Unarmed kid and unarmed man are two completely different scenarios IMO. Does Arizona have Stand Your Ground laws?
May 24, 201214 yr I've answered all your questions, Mr. Zimmerman, Again with the irresponsible accusations. You're now reaching the point of being a sad man who can't stay on track without resorting to unwarranted accusations. As I have said you're hurting the cause.
May 24, 201214 yr Irrevleant to whom, elder? You? I could care less what is relevant to you. ? You posited that the following somehow are appropriate theories into my contention that Trayvon's ability to fight will help Zimmerman: He had a loving dad. He had a loving mom. His dad taught him how to fight well. Pure 85 there. Doesn't have anything to do with the point I made .
May 24, 201214 yr Because I'm sure some thread has come about, maybe the Duran Jefferson case from years ago, or will come about where you called a young kid something unsavory for having a gun. Incorrect unless you deem me saying he wasted a golden opportunity or he is a criminal or a punk. If that's unsavory so be it. You're fishing for something that doesn't exist.
May 24, 201214 yr But, yes the fact this boy is black why I believe people are debating the murder of a child. If Trayvon were white, Zimmerman was arrested the night of and charged with murder 1. But if Zimmerman were arrested and charged the night of, given the situation as it is, nobody ever hears of the story. That is why the media caught on to it and ran with it. Yes, race sells. Look, 85 thinks he's breaking news here. No one with a brain disagrees with any of the above.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.