Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Siple to Grant County!?

Featured Replies

You sound sour!! And if I were you I would too. To lose a coach like Kevin is a huge loss no if and or buts about it.

 

I don't follow. Is 85 a Bracken County guy?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't follow. Is 85 a Bracken County guy?

 

Absolutely not. My nephew played for Siple, with Marvin Lewis' son. I feel like he is a good coach, just nothing to write home about.

I don't follow. Is 85 a Bracken County guy?

 

I thought it meant 1985 Chicago Bears fan.

Today's Maysville paper is saying rumored but not confirmed.

That makes no sense he was introduced to the players on Monday afternoon.

That makes no sense he was introduced to the players on Monday afternoon.

 

Things always run a little late in Mason, lol.

Things always run a little late in Mason, lol.

 

I personally texted Siple Monday night to confirm and he told me at that time he did NOT officially have the job. SO, do with that info what you will.

That's a class act, introduced to his new team before he has ever told his old team he would'nt be coaching them this year.

Where are we at with this? Is he the coach or not?

This could be fool's gold. Siple did well at Indian Hill in Cincinnati, but they were in a mixed league. They were a bigger school in with smaller schools. IH was Ohio DIvision II (KY Class 5A), in a district/league with Ohio Division IV-V schools (KY Class 3A-2A). They were the biggest enrollment school. A couple decent playoff runs.But good luck. He might do well. I hope so.

 

I feel you are sadly mistaken. Indian Hill was never a division two team in Ohio. The highest they have ever been in division 3. Yes they did have the biggest enrollment for the schools in thier league, but before Siple got there, Indian Hill stuggled to get players to come out for the team. Over time he built the program at IH into what it is today, Kevin is a good coach and will be successful with time at Grant or Bracken.

As of 20 seconds ago (11 p.m. Wednesday), he is not the coach at Grant County.

That's a class act, introduced to his new team before he has ever told his old team he would'nt be coaching them this year.

 

 

He just told one poster he wasn't officially the coach. You're saying he's already told the Grant County boys he IS the coach?

As of 20 seconds ago (11 p.m. Wednesday), he is not the coach at Grant County.

 

Do tell. Was he and then they changed their mind? Or are you saying they haven't officially named anyone yet?

I just texted Siple but he didnt text me back...................:eyeonyou:

 

The "Bull" must be busy assembling his coaching staff.

What is the deal is he the coach or not? I am sure the folks at Bracken want to move forward either way. SOunds like he and Grant Co. may be a perfect fit with all this Drama.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.