Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Siple to Grant County!?

Featured Replies

I guess we should call Bracken Co and ask if they are accepting aps. for football coach

  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we should call Bracken Co and ask if they are accepting aps. for football coach

 

Yeah. That would help dispel or confirm rumors.

Yeah. That would help dispel or confirm rumors.

 

FWIW, on the KHSAA site Bracken County and Grant County's directory pages both have no coach listed for football. That would seem to indicate the process is moving along.

  • Author

For what it is worth someone usually in the know sent me this yesterday:

 

You can do want you want with this information but�..it�s official that Kevin Siple is the new football coach at GCHS.

 

This deal was completed earlier this week and my information comes straight from a top administrator!!!!! And yes, I�m well aware that people don�t think to highly of the admin�s at GCHS ;-) !!

  • Author

zklemme,

 

If this doesn't work out are you going to hold BGP responsible?

zklemme,

 

If this doesn't work out are you going to hold BGP responsible?

 

:lol: Nope. Cardinal rule is, don't blame the messenger. Got calls in to the Grant AD and coach Siple now... waiting for their confirmation.

I texted Siple again and I am expecting him to text me back soon.....................

The "Bull" must be getting the cat out of the tree or something. :banana:

Dude, I think you will better off if you call his cousin! I think the Mr Siple knows better than to return the text.

He has sent two emails looking for coaches for grant co over the football listserv. I think that seals it

He has sent two emails looking for coaches for grant co over the football listserv. I think that seals it

 

Saw those also. I'd say he's in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.