Can the Heat win the title without Bosh?

Heat's Bosh leaves Game 1 with abdominal injury | NBA.com

MIAMI (AP) -- Heat center Chris Bosh missed the second half of the opening game of Miami's Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Indiana Pacers on Sunday because of what the team called a lower abdominal injury.

Bosh was scheduled for an MRI to determine the extent of the problem.

"He was in a little bit of pain going into the locker room," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "We won't know until we get an MRI."

I think so. He is the Heat's 3rd best player, but the top 2 players are so far ahead of any competition they go up against. If Bosh is not a force down low, his impact is minimal anyways. Yesterday he was scoring buckets but the Heat were still getting manhandled inside. That will be their ultimate undoing. LeBron went inside and pounded away for 15 boards and made the biggest difference in that respect yesterday.

I think a better way of saying it is that if they do not win it all, it will not be because Bosh is injured or playing in pain.

Without who?

Christopher Wesson Bosh (born March 24, 1984) is an American professional basketball player who plays power forward for the Miami Heat in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Also known as Bosh Spice or The Boshtrich.

So what happens if they win it without Bosh?
I've always felt they needed to deal him for more servicable big men. He is good but he isn't good enough to carry the front line like he is asked. They need to deal for ateast 2 posts.