Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schedules for NKY Teams 06

Featured Replies

Schedules for NKY Teams

 

Does anyone have there schedules yet ? Or know of any changes with teams this year ?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedules for NKY Teams

 

Does anyone have there schedules yet ? Or know of any changes with teams this year ?

 

I will guess virtually everyone will keep the same schedules with the sites reversed. One exception is Elder replaces Colerain on Highlands schedule.

I will guess virtually everyone will keep the same schedules with the sites reversed. One exception is Elder replaces Colerain on Highlands schedule.

 

Highlands will play Elder at the Pit and Louisville St. X at the Preps Classic. This is what I have heard so far.

  • Author
I will guess virtually everyone will keep the same schedules with the sites reversed. One exception is Elder replaces Colerain on Highlands schedule.

 

Now does Pendleton Co. start playing district games this year in 3A in NKY this year ? :confused:

Now does Pendleton Co. start playing district games this year in 3A in NKY this year ? :confused:

 

I don't believe they do/can.

Highlands will play Elder at the Pit and Louisville St. X at the Preps Classic. This is what I have heard so far.

At Columbus Desales next year? They brought a huge contigent to Ft Thomas last year including their band. Lets see if Birds fans can match that in Columbus this year. Lets get the buses full!

At Columbus Desales next year? They brought a huge contigent to Ft Thomas last year including their band. Lets see if Birds fans can match that in Columbus this year. Lets get the buses full!

 

How many should I order? :jump: :dancingpa

2006 Highlands Football Schedule

 

Aug. 18 Dixie - H

 

Aug. 25 Conner - A

 

Sept. 1 Elder - H

 

Sept. 9 Lou. St. X - PBS

 

Sept. 15 Pulaski SW - H

 

Sept. 22 Columbus St. Francis DeSales - A

 

Sept. 29 Open

 

Oct. 6 Madison Central - H

 

Oct. 13 Grant County - A

 

Oct. 20 South Oldham - A

 

Oct. 27 Cov. Cath. - H

 

 

*If you find any errors here, let me know. There may be some.

Will the Elder game actually be at the Bird Dome this year?

Will the Elder game actually be at the Bird Dome this year?

That's what the Recorder says. I was surprised by that too!

That's what the Recorder says. I was surprised by that too!

 

I'm sure it will get moved to Nippert, I guess.

2006 Highlands Football Schedule

 

Aug. 18 Dixie - H

 

Aug. 25 Conner - A

 

Sept. 1 Elder - H

 

Sept. 9 Lou. St. X - PBS

 

Sept. 15 Pulaski SW - H

 

Sept. 22 Columbus St. Francis DeSales - A

 

Sept. 29 Open

 

Oct. 6 Madison Central - H

 

Oct. 13 Grant County - A

 

Oct. 20 South Oldham - A

 

Oct. 27 Cov. Cath. - H

 

 

*If you find any errors here, let me know. There may be some.

 

 

BF, wouldn't the Dixie game be away since we played them at home this year? Or is the construction situation going to have Dixie playing all of its games away next year (which I doubt is likely).

I heard from the boss that it was at the pit. But as everyone knows things can change right up to kickoff

I heard from the boss that it was at the pit. But as everyone knows things can change right up to kickoff

 

Also, do you know if this is a new two year contract?

That's what the Recorder says. I was surprised by that too!

 

 

When I talked to one of the coaches about a month ago, he said they had not agreed to the location of the game. I think he and the other Highlands coaches were hoping it would be at the Pit to help prepare the team for tough away games they are likely to be playing in the playoffs (we travel this year). Things might have changed since then, but I really don't see the Elder game being played at Highlands for the above reason and the size limitations of our bleachers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.