Obama says YES to same sex marriage

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how his preacher feels, I mean Rev. Wright preaches hate, does he love sin or go by the bible and see it as an abomination. Was Pres. Obama also just so happen missed that day on homosexuality in the sermon.

Seeing as how he publicly disassociated himself from Rev. Wright before the 2008 election I am assuming he doesn't care and knows how Rev. Wright feels about his brand new public stance on same sex marriage.

With the help of his wife, she apparently had say in it also. Wonder what else she has say so in. Maybe she pulled the trigger on OBL. I guess he and she will go against what the church teaches for 4 more years. They are Christians aren't they?

Yes. Christians that are taught to love one another and to not judge others. What kind of Christian are you?

I'm confused. After North Carolina's vote today, and somebody else mentioning that 30 states have now have a similar law...by going out in favor of gay marriage, exactly HOW is this for political gain?

Excellent question. I guess the gays will now come out in full force like the blacks did in 2008 and the blacks and gays will carry him to victory. :D

With the help of his wife, she apparently had say in it also. Wonder what else she has say so in. Maybe she pulled the trigger on OBL. I guess he and she will go against what the church teaches for 4 more years. They are Christians aren't they?

My pop psychology degree says that based on all of your posts about the First Lady you have an issue with strong black women. Fascinating.

Larry, why do you capitalize the "g" in "gays?"
Proper name? Maybe the president asked some people he knows named Gay? :confused:

That is SO ridiculous! Just as bad as bumper stickers I have seen lately that say "You can't B Catholic and pro-choice"! Yes, I am Catholic and against most forms of abortion, but I wouldn't sit there and tell someone they can't be pro-choice and a Catholic!

Edited by SportsGuy41017

Wonder how his preacher feels, I mean Rev. Wright preaches hate, does he love sin or go by the bible and see it as an abomination. Was Pres. Obama also just so happen missed that day on homosexuality in the sermon.
mistranslation and a misconception of the word "toevah".

Seeing as how he publicly disassociated himself from Rev. Wright before the 2008 election I am assuming he doesn't care and knows how Rev. Wright feels about his brand new public stance on same sex marriage.

Well after 20 yrs of hearing him, I'm sure he remembers some of how homosexuality is a sin, he only publicly left the Rev. so he wouldn't have to answer questions during the election.

My pop psychology degree says that based on all of your posts about the First Lady you have an issue with strong black women. Fascinating.

Must have got your degree from a cereal box because I have no problem with strong black women and I actually don't see Michelle Obama as a strong black woman anyway. She is an opportunist.