Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No more Pro Bowl?

Featured Replies

I saw harder hitting in the middle-school games I attended this past season.

I have never watched the pro bowl.

I have never watched the pro bowl.

 

Same here.

But I think they and their families like the Hawaii aspect of it.

 

Fine. Have an awards show in Hawaii. No player would turn that down.

 

Throw in a chance for fans to meet their favorite players (party/reception/whatever), and fan attendance would even increase. Since no Pro-Bowl would mean no ticket sales for the league, they could make that up by charging admission to meet the players.

I like it and it is a tradition!

 

Keep it!

Fine. Have an awards show in Hawaii. No player would turn that down.

 

Throw in a chance for fans to meet their favorite players (party/reception/whatever), and fan attendance would even increase. Since no Pro-Bowl would mean no ticket sales for the league, they could make that up by charging admission to meet the players.

 

I like this... have a ceremony for All-Pro, Offensive and Defensive rookie and POY, and then the MVP. Also they could announce the new HOF class at this. Make it a big event for the players and fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.