Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here come the hate crimes.

Featured Replies

Shoot, if not for the Trayvon Martin case I never would have known what a "white Hispanic" was. :lol:
They're like a regular Hispanic, but have been mentioned (at least twice) on MSNBC. :cool:
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess that I am an anomaly but I am a "white Hispanic" that does care about Trayvon Martin getting killed.

 

Shoot, if not for the Trayvon Martin case I never would have known what a "white Hispanic" was. :lol:
Is that anything like a black caucasian? :cool:

 

 

Sorry....just being silly for a moment. :p

Sorry....just being silly for a moment. :p

A moment?

 

Your Honor...premission to cross-examine this witness? :cool:

The white people do not care about the race issue and Trayvon Martin getting killed.

 

I think many blacks would agree.

If he is so up to date on Trayvon Martin and so involved with it, maybe he should find out more about the jobs being lost and economy sinking. I wouldrather have my President speak about the economy than stir up some race issue, which has apparently happened now since he spoke to the liberal media

BHO can't do that because he would have to talk about his record. The POTUS can only try to divert the attention to ANYTHING except his dismal performance.

BHO can't do that because he would have to talk about his record. The POTUS can only try to divert the attention to ANYTHING except his dismal performance.

 

And when he gets re-elected? Then what?

  • Author
And when he gets re-elected? Then what?

 

Nothing but doom and gloom. I really hope America Is smart enough to not vote him in.

Nothing but doom and gloom. I really hope America Is smart enough to not vote him in.

 

 

Funny. I said the same thing about Bush. Twice.

  • Author
Funny. I said the same thing about Bush. Twice.

I said same thing about him too, I was no fan of Bush

Edited by mountain ref

I said same thing about him too, I was no fan of Bush

 

I hope we do get to see a day when a President pleases you. One day a government leader or society in general is going to make you happy and I hope to be there to witness it. :D

I hope we do get to see a day when a President pleases you. One day a government leader or society in general is going to make you happy and I hope to be there to witness it. :D

 

I pray for the day.

 

Just not out loud on the Bell County football field.

I pray for the day.

 

Just not out loud on the Bell County football field.

 

Nicely done. :lol:

  • Author
I hope we do get to see a day when a President pleases you. One day a government leader or society in general is going to make you happy and I hope to be there to witness it. :D

 

We need a President who is not rich and has had to actually work jobs like a common person and has an ideal of what common people feel and need. We need a person who is in it for the country, not a political party or lobbyist. We need one with good strong morals and convictions.

 

I believe Obama is a great family man who does want to do the right thing, but he too bows to lobbyist and the liberals. But IMO he is out of touch with the real needs and doesn't have a good plan to solve our economic problems.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.