Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DEA, FBI raid Florence doctor's office

Featured Replies

Welcome aboard Complaint Dept!!!

 

Since you are in the biz, I heard "story after story" of various generic drugs not being the same as their brand-name counter-parts. Do you have an opinion on that? And after your opinion what are the FDA "facts" on that?

 

I use generics all the time. They are the same drug as the brand-name, just don't have the advertising costs, etc. I DO watch where they are manufactured, though, because there is little or no oversight in some foreign countries, and purity can be an issue.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had some personal experience with Dr. Shearer and am not surprised at recent developments.

  • Author
I use generics all the time. They are the same drug as the brand-name, just don't have the advertising costs, etc. I DO watch where they are manufactured, though, because there is little or no oversight in some foreign countries, and purity can be an issue.

 

Thanks for the follow up and again welcome aboard!

  • Author
I have had some personal experience with Dr. Shearer and am not surprised at recent developments.

 

Care to share?

Dude sounds like a true Pill Doctor. Just scratch the scripts and Im sure he's getting kickbacks from the drug companies as well.

 

Looks like a case for Manslaughter if they can prove it. I hope they comb through those records and see he was scratching illegal scripts for patients.

I hope they comb through those records and see he was scratching illegal scripts for patients.

 

 

Why??

 

Is that really what you got out of my post?

 

It was a joke. Tried to make that obvious with the :lol:.

Why??

 

Because it sounds like he has been doing it and he should pay for it. This wreckless behavior is destroying lives all over this country.

I spent 6 years working pharmacy in NKY. I saw quite a few green RX's (controlled substances) with Shearers' name on them. No big secret where to go if you were in "pain."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.