Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DEA, FBI raid Florence doctor's office

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure I know who one of the nurses is. A friend told me the nurse was looking for a new job after hearing the office was under investigation. Just heard about it last week actually.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are hurting that bad how can you set and wait that long to see a Dr. I get sick of waiting 15 min, the pill heads will be going crazy now.

  • Author
Huh?

 

BGP is my only job now. I am no longer "On the Job," as they say in the business.

BGP is my only job now. I am no longer "On the Job," as they say in the business.

 

I wasn't aware of this.

  • Author
I wasn't aware of this.

 

I retired 12-31-2010.

 

Government work has some nice perks, pay might not be one of them (at least at my level) but the retirement option is the best one!

I retired 12-31-2010.

 

Government work has some nice perks, pay might not be one of them (at least at my level) but the retirement option is the best one!

 

While I'm happy for you, this saddens me somewhat. I was planning on dropping your name when I inevitably get pulled over in Florence one of these days. :cry: Oh well, a sixth trip to state traffic school might do me some good. :isurrender:

 

To the original topic, where is this doctor's office located on Turfway?

BGP is my only job now. I am no longer "On the Job," as they say in the business.

 

Guru got tired of writing tickets for people like me that park their trucks in the grass, lol.

  • Author
While I'm happy for you, this saddens me somewhat. I was planning on dropping your name when I inevitably get pulled over in Florence one of these days. :cry: Oh well, a sixth trip to state traffic school might do me some good. :isurrender:

 

To the original topic, where is this doctor's office located on Turfway?

 

Turfway and Drexel, right across from Quick Cash Pawn and next to the BP.

  • Author
Guru got tired of writing tickets for people like me that park their trucks in the grass, lol.

 

That should have been code enforcement and not the po po.

Turfway and Drexel, right across from Quick Cash Pawn and next to the BP.

 

Gotcha :thumb:

I wonder if they'll be running Casper reports on the patients in an attempt to get them for Dr. Shopping? Florida has a HUGE problem with these places. The biggest problem is allowing the Drs. Office, to fill scripts in the same building as the "exams".

 

It's mind blowing when you see people with a duffle bag full of scripts all written to one person. I blame the government for basically getting in bed with these pharmaceutical companies. There are natural options that are PROVEN to help people but they are banned. These pharmaceutical companies are steadily cramming there drugs to the Drs. and in my opinion are paying the Drs. Or at least bribing them with trips, etc.

 

Disgusting..

While I'm happy for you, this saddens me somewhat. I was planning on dropping your name when I inevitably get pulled over in Florence one of these days. :cry: Oh well, a sixth trip to state traffic school might do me some good. :isurrender:

 

To the original topic, where is this doctor's office located on Turfway?

 

That might get you in even more trouble. :lol:

  • Author

Here is a little more and a video:

 

Woman died while in the care of Dr. Shearer

 

FLORENCE, Ky. - Zoloft, Oxycodone, Ropinirole, Amitriptylin, Baclofen, and Clonazepam.

 

Those are all drugs Dr. Gary Shearer prescribed to one patient: 59-year-old Peggy Alig.

 

According to an autopsy report from the Boone County Coroner's Office, Peggy died of drug intoxication while in the care of Dr. Shearer and several other doctors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.