CovCath to renew series with Moeller (needs to be verified)

I'll let the people closer to the CovCath program steer this thread, but my take is it's an exciting game that I enjoy seeing played.

But, this is a very tough series for CovCath. The years they can really compete are few and far between. This may be one of them? But, for the most part as long as they can come away injury free, no real harm by playing.

I know Moeller has a difficult time scheduling, but the series isn't great for them either.

Again, I like the game. Just think it's a tough series for both schools. My take.

I don't see any upside for CCH.

I see it as a no-win for Moeller. If they win, well, they're supposed to. If they lose to a small Kentucky school - that's bad. CCH has all the upside - if they lose, well, they're supposed to. If they beat big Ohio school Moeller - it's a great win.

I don't see any upside for CCH.

I see it as a no-win for Moeller. If they win, well, they're supposed to. If they lose to a small Kentucky school - that's bad. CCH has all the upside - if they lose, well, they're supposed to. If they beat big Ohio school Moeller - it's a great win.

Exactly why I said, I like seeing the game, but it think it's a tough (bad) series for both schools.

CovCath almost never has a chance to win, some years will get devasted, and stand the chance of getting hurt by playing the series. Those are three things you like to avoid when scheduling.

For Moeller, it's a game that brings zero excitement to their community. And given CovCath's regular season records the last 12 years or so, they aren't the Harbin Cow they once were (Seem to remember a lot of 6-4ish type year's.) None of the above is a knock on the Colonels at all, just what I'm looking at from Moeller's perspective.

I'm interested to hear a definitive yes or no on whether or not this is actually taking place this season. As of mid-January, Coach Wirth was reporting that the 2012 season would be the same schedule as 2011 - the only changes would be the home fields.

I am going to say that they maybe will change the 2013-14 seasons. Most everybody's schedule is all ready set.

Has there been anything from CovCath because I have only heard here.

I talked to Coach Wirth a couple of months ago and he said the schedule was the same as last year.

He also said that the next schedule he would like to play another GCL school.

I could see them playing next year and Moeller being the first game under lights.

Has there been anything from CovCath because I have only heard here.

I talked to Coach Wirth a couple of months ago and he said the schedule was the same as last year.

He also said that the next schedule he would like to play another GCL school.

I could see them playing next year and Moeller being the first game under lights.

I heard the same as you.