Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquis Teauge to return to Kentucky for sophmore season?

Will Teague return for his sophmore season? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Teague return for his sophmore season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No idea how legit this guy/account is, but:

 

CC - UK Recruiting ‏ @WildcatRecruits

Cal advising Lamb to return as he'll be leader on next years team, get more PG time, & draft is softer next year. Family still to decide.

 

CC - UK Recruiting ‏ @WildcatRecruits

As for MKG, he's basically looking for an excuse to return, but Cal likely advising him to put name in the draft. Family still deciding.

 

If Lamb comes back, I am going to celebrate almost as much as I did when we won #8.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press conference tomorrow for all 5 of the underclassmen....They gone!

Press conference tomorrow for all 5 of the underclassmen....They gone!

What are the chances they are all announcing they are coming back for a farewell tour? About the same odds of me hooking up with Anglenia Jolie at some point in the future. In other words, about 30%.

 

Kidding of course. Adios.

  • Author
No idea how legit this guy/account is, but:

 

CC - UK Recruiting ‏ @WildcatRecruits

Cal advising Lamb to return as he'll be leader on next years team, get more PG time, & draft is softer next year. Family still to decide.

 

CC - UK Recruiting ‏ @WildcatRecruits

As for MKG, he's basically looking for an excuse to return, but Cal likely advising him to put name in the draft. Family still deciding.

 

 

 

Lamb would be wise to listen to his coach.

  • Author
^He's a 1st round pick, so I'd disagree.

 

 

You are guessing, so I disagree. Cal wouldn't give Lamb bad advice.

You are guessing, so I disagree. Cal wouldn't give Lamb bad advice.

 

He also didn't say he wasn't a 1st round pick, just that he'd benefit from coming back.

 

You're guessing too, but what you're guessing goes against what some NBA scouts and GMs have said. He's a late 1st rounder right now.

He is a borderline 1st round pick IMO. He will likely be taken around 20 but I could see him slipping to the 2nd round. Lamb is a bit undersized, an average defender, and a step low by NBA standards. Things that aren't going to improve over time. It's possible he can help is draft stock a little by coming back next year but I don't think he will ever be a lottery pick. With that being said I think I would go if I were him. Other than another run at a title he doesn't have much to gain.

^He's a 1st round pick, so I'd disagree.

 

 

I have seen Lamb projected in the second round of more than one mock draft. The difference between him and Teague for me is I am not sure how high Lamb will ever go. I don't see him ever being a lottery pick. If I am correct on that, then it just comes down to when you want to go play pro ball if you are Lamb.

 

Teague on the other hand, I would be surprised if his draft slot next year were not clearly higher than where he goes this year.

  • Author
He also didn't say he wasn't a 1st round pick, just that he'd benefit from coming back.

 

You're guessing too, but what you're guessing goes against what some NBA scouts and GMs have said. He's a late 1st rounder right now.

 

You're right I'm guessing, but do you feel that Cal would give Lamb bad advice?

I disagree with the notion that if you are a 1st round pick then you should for sure go.

I disagree with the notion that if you are a 1st round pick then you should for sure go.

 

Same here. If you're definitely a lottery pick, I think you go. If you're borderline lottery - late 1st round, I think you have a decision to make.

 

For what it's worth, I think there's a better chance of Lamb returning to Lexington than Teague...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.