Johnny Depp to play Jesco White in new movie.....

This part sounds like an Onion article:

The movie is slated to open in the November 2012. Instead of the traditional red carpet Hollywood premiere the movie instead will open on a party at a Boone County trailer park. The stars will attended and the premiere will be shown on an outdoor screen and feature kegs of Milawaukee's Best and a pig roast. A bluegrass band will also appear.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They already have in a couple movies. I guess this one is going to make them big time. Who would have ever though we would see the day that Johnny Depp and Demi Moore would be playing Jesco and Mami White in a movie? Crazy!

Have you seen the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia?

Of course. You trying to tell me Johnny Deep, Kirstie Alley and Demo Moore can play the Whites better than the Whites? Not humanly possible. What can those three trained actors tell me and show me about the Whites that the Whites can't show me or tell me better? :lol:

The movie is slated to open in the November 2012. Instead of the traditional red carpet Hollywood premiere the movie instead will open on a party at a Boone County trailer park. The stars will attended and the premiere will be shown on an outdoor screen and feature kegs of Milawaukee's Best and a pig roast. A bluegrass band will also appear.

That's awesome :thumb:

Of course. You trying to tell me Johnny Deep, Kirstie Alley and Demo Moore can play the Whites better than the Whites? Not humanly possible. What can those three trained actors tell me and show me about the Whites that the Whites can't show me or tell me better? :lol:
I totally agree with you. I was just making sure you had seen it.

I've seen the Wild and Wonderful White's.

If there is anyone who can portray such a wackadoo, it's Johnny Depp.

Totally! Best actor of our era, the man becomes the part he portrays like none other.

That being said, how in the world Jesco and the the rest of the Whites became famous is beyond my comprehension. :lol:

Love that part, by the way.

:lol:

Totally! Best actor of our era, the man becomes the part he portrays like none other.

That being said, how in the world Jesco and the the rest of the Whites became famous is beyond my comprehension. :lol:

:lol: Basically that family is being rewarded for living a life filled with drug abuse, stealing from others and living off of a government check. It's a messed up world ain't it...