Preseason Top 10 in the State

1. Madison Central

2. Ballard

3. Bullitt East

4. Henry Clay

It gets muddy for me after that.

Trinity losing their 3 most important players won't allow me to put them as a top 10 team. Hicks can't do it alone and I didn't see Quick make anything besides layups during the Sweet 16. I'd think there will be 3-5 teams in the Louisville area better than Trinity.

Trinity will be the 2nd best team in Louisville behind Ballard! Maybe Bullitt East might be better.

Really? Even after losing Saxton, Foster and Dieudonne? I'm intrigued by your post. I value your opinion so I definitely looking forward to seeing how they reload. Who else is coming back besides Hicks, Quick and Owens? I know those three are returning. Is Rice returning also?

Ballard will be a tough out they will without a doubt imo have the most talented team in the state. I would rank Bullitt East second and Henry Clay/Madison Central in a tie for third.

Edited by spindoc
rule #13

1. Bullitt East

2. Ballard

3. Trinity

4. PRP

5. Henry Clay

6. Madison Central

7. Hopkinsville

8. St. Xavier

9. Warren Central

10. Dixie Heights

i know PRP's point guard had a nasty fall in a AAU game after a foul and had bleeding in the brain. How does that effect their team? My condolences out to him and his family btw

Edited by spindoc

1. Bullitt East

2. Ballard

3. Trinity

4. PRP

5. Henry Clay

6. Madison Central

7. Hopkinsville

8. St. Xavier

9. Warren Central

10. Dixie Heights

No way Dixie is even close to a top 10 team next yr.

• 2 weeks later...

Trinity has seven of their top 10 players back- not to mention their freshman and JV teams have been very good the last couple of years. They will be very good. Probably not as balanced - I think Hicks should have a better chance at standing out! But still a top team in the state.

Trinity has seven of their top 10 players back- not to mention their freshman and JV teams have been very good the last couple of years. They will be very good. Probably not as balanced - I think Hicks should have a better chance at standing out! But still a top team in the state.

Actually they graduate 4 of their top 8 players in the rotation. Foster, Saxton and Dudone started, and another senior named Perrito was their 2nd or 3rd sub into each game.