Elly Ogle committs to LSU

Congrats to Elly Ogle from Notre Dame Academy! She will continue her volleyball career at LSU with an athletic scholarship. It's great to see another multi-sport athlete overcome the myth that you can only play one sport in high school in order to play in college!

Congrats to her and her family!! Very well deserved!!! :dancingpa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Help me out as my knowledge of NDA girls is diminishing.

Isn't there a swimmer at LSU now from NDA?

One at Auburn, too?

Audrey Lawson is swimming for LSU, and was a panda! She is a junior at LSU.

Everyone knows that "We can't choose our parents"!

:clap:

:lol:

Luckily she was able to over come her father's athletic ability, or lack there of :D, and secure a sweet opportunity to play volleyball (and have school paid for) in the ultra competitive SEC.

Congrats to Elly, Mark and Joan along with the entire Ogle family on this tremendous accomplishment.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

It's great to see another multi-sport athlete overcome the myth that you can only play one sport in high school in order to play in college!

Who else are you referring to? It's not a myth, but it's certainly rare at an SEC level. Judging by the fact that Penn State Head Coach Russ Rose is camping out at Heidi Thelen's court during club volleyball tournaments, I would expect an announcement soon from the most storied women's college volleyball program over the last 10 years.

Who else are you referring to? It's not a myth, but it's certainly rare at an SEC level. Judging by the fact that Penn State Head Coach Russ Rose is camping out at Heidi Thelen's court during club volleyball tournaments, I would expect an announcement soon from the most storied women's college volleyball program over the last 10 years.

Or a simple "Congrats to Elly Ogle" would have been fine!! :lol: