Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It has started already: Tebow vs. Sanchez

Featured Replies

I would be surprised if he had said anything but that. Doubt if the Jets are surprised either.

  • Author
I would be surprised if he had said anything but that. Doubt if the Jets are surprised either.

 

And that is exactly why it is a bad idea unless the Jets want to force Sanchez out.

And that is exactly why it is a bad idea unless the Jets want to force Sanchez out.

 

Or to push him to perform, depending on his intestinal fortitude. I would hope a professional would be challenged to do what it takes to make sure he keeps his job. If he doesn't he deserves to be forced out.

Do Jets fans want Tebow over Sanchez? What is the temperature on that? The few Jets fans I know wisely prefer Sanchez.

I'm not so sure Sanchez is actually better....From everything I've seen of him, he's one of the worst handful of starting QBs in the league.

I'm not so sure Sanchez is actually better....From everything I've seen of him, he's one of the worst handful of starting QBs in the league.

 

They are both pretty bad. Statistically Tebow is worse. Gun to my head and can only pick one....I'm going Sanchez. I want to win not sell tickets.

This is one of , if not THE, reasons he chose NYJ. The Jags have their qb and supposedly made it clear that he was coming in as a backup if he came there. The Jets said he can compete.

They are both pretty bad. Statistically Tebow is worse. Gun to my head and can only pick one....I'm going Sanchez. I want to win not sell tickets.

 

Tebow actually has a better QB rating doesn't he? Or was Skip Bayless making that up?

Tebow actually has a better QB rating doesn't he? Or was Skip Bayless making that up?

 

Career? Yes. Tebow is 75.1 and Sanchez is 73.2.

 

2011? No. Sanchez was 78.2 and Tebow was 72.9

Tebow actually has a better QB rating doesn't he? Or was Skip Bayless making that up?

 

I believe that he did. He completed 10% less passes, but his yards per attempt were higher, I think. Either way, you are not winning the Super Bowl w either of them. So now, you have a QB guaranteed $8 million no matter if he is on your team or not, and $2 million in a QB who can not consistently throw a spiral. $10 million tied up in a position and nothing to show for it. Did Daniel Snyder play owner of the Jets for a day? Also, you have now guaranteed a fractured locker room. All of a sudden Mike Brown doesn't look so dumb.

They are both pretty bad. Statistically Tebow is worse. Gun to my head and can only pick one....I'm going Sanchez. I want to win not sell tickets.

 

Denver was 1-4 with Kyle Orton, they made a change and made the playoffs. Can't deny history...

Career? Yes. Tebow is 75.1 and Sanchez is 73.2.

 

2011? No. Sanchez was 78.2 and Tebow was 72.9

 

Does that rating include rushing/Tds by the QB?

Career? Yes. Tebow is 75.1 and Sanchez is 73.2.

 

2011? No. Sanchez was 78.2 and Tebow was 72.9

 

BUT, Tebow made the playoffs. :lol:

Or to push him to perform, depending on his intestinal fortitude. I would hope a professional would be challenged to do what it takes to make sure he keeps his job. If he doesn't he deserves to be forced out.

 

I completely agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.