Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It has started already: Tebow vs. Sanchez

Featured Replies

This Jet fan wants the best QB to start. I want competition in camp and pre-season and announce the starter before week 3 of the pre-season. Mark Sanchez has not earned he right to be given anything at this point; and neither has Tebow. May the best QB win an open competition.

I think Sanchez has been babied. It's the NFL. If he belongs he will win out. If not then survival of the fittest. Personally I'd rather have Tim Tebow leading my team. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out. My prediction is Tebow has packages but outperforms Sanchez and is the starter before it's all over.

Funny I saw one of the Bills DB's running their mouth. They said NY had Brad Smith to run the Wildcat but he could actually throw lol. I'd love to see that corner tackle Tebow in the open field. I still would have loved to see him + MJD in the backfield. I've never seen anybody live that a defense got more tired of tackling than MJD. That includes seeing guys like The Bus, Jamal Lewis etc.

There's no one who makes football look more difficult than Mark Sanchez. I think the Jets need a new quarterback if they want to find success, but I don't see how Tebow fits. I'd still rather have Tebow than Sanchez though.

Denver was 1-4 with Kyle Orton, they made a change and made the playoffs. Can't deny history...

 

Can't deny that Orton played against 5 tougher teams than Tebow played against also.

BUT, Tebow made the playoffs. :lol:

 

This year. Sanchez led his team to back to back AFC Championship games in his first two seasons. That would qualify him for being more of a 'winner' than Tebow. Plus Sanchez has beaten Brady multiple times. Tebow is still 0 for Brady.

Does that rating include rushing/Tds by the QB?

 

I don't think so. I didn't make the ratings so I can't answer your question. Sorry.

Didn't want to start another thread, but I believe Tim has a press conference at noon today monday. I was listening to ESPN radio but it was early.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.