Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Wise resigns at Montgomery County

Featured Replies

I understand Wilson has been looking since he took the MC job, never moved to Mt Sterling, which speaks for his committment, so this administration has nothing to do with him leaving

  • Replies 83
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the cheerleadling coach and dance team coach were dismissed the same day as Wise. I guess they needed a "new direction" also.

I understand Wilson has been looking since he took the MC job, never moved to Mt Sterling, which speaks for his committment, so this administration has nothing to do with him leaving

 

I dont think moving has much to do with committment, many teachers, administrators, etc choose not to live in the same community in which they teach for a variety of reasons (they would much rather not run into their students at Wal-Mart, Applebees, etc.)

I understand the cheerleadling coach and dance team coach were dismissed the same day as Wise. I guess they needed a "new direction" also.

 

Their jobs were posted the week before.

I dont think moving has much to do with committment, many teachers, administrators, etc choose not to live in the same community in which they teach for a variety of reasons (they would much rather not run into their students at Wal-Mart, Applebees, etc.)

 

Wow if that is how a teacher/admin feels about kids, just as glad they don't make a commitment to the community

I understand the cheerleadling coach and dance team coach were dismissed the same day as Wise. I guess they needed a "new direction" also.

 

They definitely needed a new direction!

Wow if that is how a teacher/admin feels about kids, just as glad they don't make a commitment to the community

 

I truly dont think its an issue of whether a teacher/adminstrator likes the kids/community, but it is nice when you dont have to worry about going to Applebee's, having a drink, running into students and parents, and then worrying about students talking about seeing teachers drinking at the bar and having silly rumors arise. Plus its not reasonable to up and move every time you switch schools.

Wow! Sounds like a lot of turmoil in Montgomery County.

Wow! Sounds like a lot of turmoil in Montgomery County.[/QUO

 

Yes, and most of it not necessary. Some of the things happening are fine, but honestly the whole situation is out of control. Too much turmoil to be positive.

 

Teachers are finding themselves talking about all the changes and they can't do their jobs. Administrators jumping ship or being thrown from the ship on all sides. Again, nothing wrong with change, but this is not change, it's chaos.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.