March 19, 201214 yr Like Fox in Denver with Tebow, I am not sure they have that type of fear. I think it will hurt SF to lose Smith. Who replaces him? Smith made some big plays in the playoffs last year and without him they might not have won vs NO.
March 19, 201214 yr There are not words to describe my happiness. Tebowmania is on hold for at least a year or so. I am so pleased.
March 19, 201214 yr Looks strange. Because the facemask is wrong. :lol: And it looks like he doesn't have a chin strap.
March 19, 201214 yr Because the facemask is wrong. :lol: And it looks like he doesn't have a chin strap. Other than a poor photoshop. :lol:
March 19, 201214 yr "Any time you can dump a QB with mystical powers for a 35 year old guy coming off 4 neck surgeries, you have to do it." - Bill Simmons :lol:
March 19, 201214 yr I agree. Smith had a career year last year and it would be judged as pitiful by Peyton Manning standards. The 49ers have remained pretty darn loyal to Smith considering his production. Some of that has been coaching changes, but still. Not sure he has a lot of room to gripe. In a "what have you done for me lately" league, I think Smith had quite a bit of room to gripe.
March 19, 201214 yr In a "what have you done for me lately" league, I think Smith had quite a bit of room to gripe. I guess. Last time he was on the field he was terrible. The 49ers also had 6 years of no playoffs with Smith drafted they could have easily shown him the door.
March 19, 201214 yr Smith is far from a happy camper. He's mad they wanted PM. He needs to put his ego aside. SF can win the Super Bowl next year! Mia can't even finish 2nd in their division. If Tebow doesn't go to a Fla franchise (which he should) it would be interesting to see NE go after him. They've made a living on talented guys that can do many things.
March 19, 201214 yr Author Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano Willis Mcgahee tells @richeisen @nflnetwork that he's going to tell Manning: "Hey bro, we're still a running team. Don't forget that."
March 19, 201214 yr SF also made an offer to Smith that he turned down so it's hard to feel to bad for. Would be interesting if he was reunited with Reggie Bush since they played high school ball together.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.