Syracuse 72 UNC-Asheville 65

Bluto

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you post so fast? I had mine ready and you still beat me! Asheville got jipped. The refs were possibly the worst I have seen the whole year. I feel really bad for those players. Even the announcers were talking about how bad the refs were.

^ I am not 100% sure it was a foul. However, even if it was and it very well could've been, if you don't call the foul you have to give it to the right team. The goaltending call was pathetic, and the violation was just as bad as the triche call with 35 seconds left because the ref was right beside him. I just don't see how any of those calls could be missed. Cuse was lucky they got those calls, and that Dickey couldn't throw a ball into the ocean today or they wouldve lost. They better figure something out quickly, or K St. will beat them. They won't get those calls against K St. bc Frank Martin may literally kill a ref over those calls Haha.

Wow, that must have been bad. My dad tends to overexaggerate sometimes, that's why I was wondering haha!

I did see this though:

@franfraschilla: Good call on the lane violation. Players off lane must stay behind FT line until the ball hits the rim. Reggie's thinking NBA rule.

^ If that was the case, multiple players on both teams should've been called for violations. They were all in there lol. Even if you remove that, it was still terribly officiated. Had a huge factor in the game.

I thought the lane call was right. I didn't know the rule, but remember Miss St/Stansbury being heated on the Cousins missed FT tip in during the SEC tournament a few years ago. It was the same thing. Cousins came from outside the 3pt line to tap it in.

The possession call on the other hand was horrific, and just as if not bigger than the lane violation.

I thought the lane call was right. I didn't know the rule, but remember Miss St/Stansbury being heated on the Cousins missed FT tip in during the SEC tournament a few years ago. It was the same thing. Cousins came from outside the 3pt line to tap it in.

The possession call on the other hand was horrific, and just as if not bigger than the lane violation.

Not sure what you're talking about because Cousins tip in came off a shot from Wall in corner not a FT.

You're right. I know it was Cousins vs Miss St. Must have been the regular season meeting.

Actually Bledsoe missed the FT, John Wall got into the lane early from the top of the key. Ball was tipped around. Wall got it in the corner and missed but Cousins grabbed it out of the air and laid it in.

Actually Bledsoe missed the FT, John Wall got into the lane early from the top of the key. Ball was tipped around. Wall got it in the corner and missed but Cousins grabbed it out of the air and laid it in.

There you go. I just remember Stansbury being up in arms about it. Must be getting old and getting it all mixed up. :idunno: :lol: