Obamacare to cost much more then we were told

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one who fully supports the idea that healthcare needs to be overhauled I say we need to step back and get a better grasp on this. We can't be off such a large amount in the estimate.

I agree but this doesn't appear to be the way to make it happen. Amazing they can mess something up so bad like that. They signed it into Law and it will cost nearly double what the thought when they signed it. Hopefully the law is repealed.

If you want an example of what happens when all plans are guaranteed issues... Google empire blue cross blue shield and go to the quote screen. That is for the state of New York which is all guaranteed issue. Any traditional plan is over $1,000.

Folks I for one thought it would be much more. However I am happy that the President had the courage to try something. Now I hope he has the courage to step back evaluate and fix what needs to be fixed.

I think we have seen enough fraud in healthcare to understand why this number will be so large.

Folks I for one thought it would be much more. However I am happy that the President had the courage to try something. Now I hope he has the courage to step back evaluate and fix what needs to be fixed.

I think we have seen enough fraud in healthcare to understand why this number will be so large.

I'd rather he and congress had the courage to work out something that would actually fix it. This was a bad plan from the get go, they didn't even know most of what was in the darn thing.

That's the problem. This will likely just cruise on through to near full implementation (barring the SCOTUS stepping in) and the debt will continue to rise and rise. Very rarely is a program rescinded even when it proves to be much more expensive than planned. It's scary to think this is how our government sometimes operates.

Not surprised since Obama is a planner and organizer at trade. Not a real Pres.

He organizes and plans things for someone, then charges them with no care of price and make a fee.

He organized and planned Obamacare and expects the tax payer to pay for it while he still gets his Presidential salary.

Works good for him. By the way I assure you his ugly nasty wife and snooty brat kids will get superb healthcare a regular person won't get in Obamacare.

I really dont think that about his family but I can say that about his family just like Letterman said it about the Palin family, Obama didn't seem to care then.

Not surprised since Obama is a planner and organizer at trade. Not a real Pres.

He organizes and plans things for someone, then charges them with no care of price and make a fee.

He organized and planned Obamacare and expects the tax payer to pay for it while he still gets his Presidential salary.

Works good for him. By the way I assure you his ugly nasty wife and snooty brat kids will get superb healthcare a regular person won't get in Obamacare.

I really dont think that about his family but I can say that about his family just like Letterman said it about the Palin family, Obama didn't seem to care then.

This post is 100% proof of why you are viewed as you are on BGP. No substance. No thought. Just ugliness.

This post is 100% proof of why you are viewed as you are on BGP. No substance. No thought. Just ugliness.

Was Obama not an organizer?

Did he not organize this expensive plan?

Who will pay for health care?

Everything is true. Even Letterman remarks.

Do you think his kids will get same health care as average joe?