Ask yourself this: If you had 30 mins to leave your house .......

TAC

Ask yourself this: If you had 30 mins to leave your house with your family for the next 90 days + into unknown conditions - what would you take?

MNCM posted this in the walking dead thread and didnt want to thread jack. So here we go!

Guns, Money (cash is king) water what else?

Just some things I think could be grabbed easily in case of an emergency where location and conditions are unknown.

Reliable shoes (hiking boots peferably)

long pants

long sleeve shirt

hat

long sleeve coat or pullover

knife for each person (who could carry it responsibly)

As much folding money as one has or can get access to

Passports

Two working Credit Cards (if available)

Any important papers that show ownership of things left behind (house, car, boat, ect)

Camelback or Canteen filled with drinking water

Food that can be easily carried if needed.

Portable first aid kit

Flashlight

Personal Defense Weapon (Individuals choice)

**MNCM Disaster/Emergency Tool - Machete

Other things to consider if you have time:

Small amount of clothes line

Fire starting kit

Binoculars

A small tarp or tent

Sleeping bags or something that can be carried if needed

Pictures of the family

Emergency radio

Ask yourself this: If you had 30 mins to leave your house with your family for the next 90 days + into unknown conditions - what would you take?

MNCM posted this in the walking dead thread and didnt want to thread jack. So here we go!

Guns, Money (cash is king) water what else?

How about this. Mankind/Human race altering event. You can take a vehicle keeping in mind that you and everyone else will be taking cars and Gas will become almost mon-existant.

But you have 30 mins to get you family, whatever you deem needed and leave in any direction.

Load the 4 wheeler up with fuel cans

My “camping box” with tents, sleeping bags, cooking stuff, etc…

Assault rifle, hunting rifle, shotgun, and couple of handguns

My ammo case

Lots of water

All the beer and non-perishable food I can grab (notice beer comes first)

Fire safety box with important papers

Outdoor/hunting clothes

Maybe the wife

And head for the hills

Well how is it being transported? If they are taking you in a car that is impossible.

World as we know it is coming to an end, if you happen to have a uhaul in your backyard you can load it up. You have 30 minutes. Clock is ticking!!!

I would take what some of the other posters have said but I wouldn't go without my dog. But if the world will be different than how it is now and I'm assuming for the worse, then why worry about it? I would probably just spend my final days with my loved ones (including my dog) and getting things right with God.

I'd probably assign the family different stuff to gather. Girls getting food and clothes while the guys gather up guns, ammo and tools. Grab some knives and hammers as well because they can be multi purpose items. Flashlights, matches, lighters and lighter fluid.

If the world was ending, I would go to the store and get all the food and alcohol I could, and stay put. I wouldn't want to live in fear and in misery. Get right with god, spend time with my loved ones, and enjoy my last few days. Luckily, I don't fear death so I wouldn't be a complete nervous wreck.