March 11, 201214 yr "I don't want to take anything away from Kentucky" I hate it when a coach cries and cries about officials and them says something like that. Of course you want to take something away from Kentucky. He basically said over and over they couldn't overcome the offiicating. Hey Billy, if you want to shoot more free throws come inside the 3 point line every once in a while you big cry baby.
March 11, 201214 yr I don't think this is them reading into their own hype as much as it is people playing out their minds to try and improve seeding and in LSU's case, keep playing. The thing that gets most top teams in March is them not having a sense of desperation and playing a team who lays it all on the line.
March 11, 201214 yr If Uk loses to Vandy or wins a close one, can you say that the Cats have hit a wall?
March 11, 201214 yr If Uk loses to Vandy or wins a close one, can you say that the Cats have hit a wall? Not at all. Vandy is a very good team, who has already played the CATS tough on two previous occasions. They are very familiar with UK and I fully expect a very close game. Playing UK for the 3rd time is a luxury that none of the other NCAA teams will have.
March 11, 201214 yr Not at all. Vandy is a very good team, who has already played the CATS tough on two previous occasions. They are very familiar with UK and I fully expect a very close game. Playing UK for the 3rd time is a luxury that none of the other NCAA teams will have. Unless they meet up with Vandy or Florida in the Final Four, then it will be a 4th time.
March 11, 201214 yr No...you can say they beat a desparate team in LSU, they beat a very good Florida team at their own game, for the 3rd time this season, and an excellent Vandy team for the 3rd time this season..........they take every teams best shot, every game and they are 32-1....I think they will roll into the final 4 and get back out of conference play.
March 11, 201214 yr But are Vandy and Florida really that good? What are they rated in the polls? Florida was 19th I think. I hope the Cats have better games in them. Certainly you would think Miler does. That is a good point that most, if not all, NCAA teams will not have seen the Cats up close.....but also vice-versa. Teams will be desperate in the NCAA, too, however, and play their hardest and smartest.
March 11, 201214 yr But are Vandy and Florida really that good? What are they rated in the polls? Florida was 19th I think. I hope the Cats have better games in them. Certainly you would think Miler does. That is a good point that most, if not all, NCAA teams will not have seen the Cats up close.....but also vice-versa. Teams will be desperate in the NCAA, too, however, and play their hardest and smartest. They've both been hot and cold. UK saw a cold Florida twice, and a hot once yesterday. They've seen Vandy hot twice.
March 11, 201214 yr They've both been hot and cold. UK saw a cold Florida twice, and a hot once yesterday. They've seen Vandy hot twice. One they to factor in today with Vandy, and their 3 point shooting. How much legs will they have left playing for the 3rd day in a row. It will make it very tough shooting the 3 with tired legs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.