Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buzz builds that Broncos will make a run at Manning

Featured Replies

Or they get better like Eli Manning did.

 

If Sanchez, Flacco and Alex Smith are being mentioned as people that Peyton should replace then Tebow most definitely deserves to be mentioned as well.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady must pray a lot to have all those Super Bowl rings and a smoking hot wife.

If Sanchez, Flacco and Alex Smith are being mentioned as people that Peyton should replace then Tebow most definitely deserves to be mentioned as well.

 

Absolutely. I would argue that the only ones that shouldn't be on the list are Rodgers, Brady and Brees but obviously other factors than the current status of Mannings health have to come into play as to who goes after him.

  • Author
Tom Brady must pray a lot to have all those Super Bowl rings and a smoking hot wife.

 

Apparently Tom doesn't pray enough because his wife doesn't know when to keep her big mouth shut.

  • Author
Absolutely. I would argue that the only ones that shouldn't be on the list are Rodgers, Brady and Brees but obviously other factors than the current status of Mannings health have to come into play as to who goes after him.

 

I don't think the Bengals should be interested.

 

Do I think a healthy Manning is better than Dalton? No question, but it isn't that simple.

 

And I put Carolina in the same no Manning boat.

Apparently Tom doesn't pray enough because his wife doesn't know when to keep her big mouth shut.

They were on vacation with the Welkers last month so I would say some divine intervention took place to fix that. :D

I don't think the Bengals should be interested.

 

Do I think a healthy Manning is better than Dalton? No question, but it isn't that simple.

 

And I put Carolina in the same no Manning boat.

 

That's what I meant by other factors. Off the top of my head I would have to add Detroit.

What about Atlanta? I know Falcons fans who would love for Peyton to replace Matty Ice.

Obviously, there are going to be many suitors (heard there could be as many as 15 teams interested?!?)...so Manning will likely be able to pick and choose his spot (given he's able to actually throw the ball, of course). So, if I were him, and you're looking at a short 2-4 year window...where could you go, where the majority of the pieces were already in place in order to go to the Super Bowl.

 

And based solely on that...the team that keeps popping into my mind that has literally everything else except a dominant QB, that he could put over the top is...the San Francisco 49'ers. They've got a great defense (so he doesn't have to score 35 points a game just to have a chance to win it)...they've got a very good running back in Gore (so not only someone to shoulder the load offensively, but would make play action a huge weapon)...and they've got a stud at TE in Davis, and some young talent in the WR's (Crabtree). Toss in a reliable kicker in Akers, and you've got darn near the entire package gift wrapped for you.

 

But, if you trust the talking heads, they say San Fran is committed to Alex Smith. Guess we'll see.

 

I think this is what I'd like to see!

Or they get better like Eli Manning did.

 

Horrible comparison...

Tom Brady must pray a lot to have all those Super Bowl rings and a smoking hot wife.

 

I need to get whatever rosary he's using!

I don't think the Bengals should be interested.

 

Do I think a healthy Manning is better than Dalton? No question, but it isn't that simple.

 

And I put Carolina in the same no Manning boat.

 

I agree with you. Sure it would be nice to have Manning for 2-3 years, but I think long term it might be best to stay with Dalton, and probably definitely best for Carolina not consider Manning as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.