Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. This is a complete joke! No way Miller shouldn't be on that 1st team
  2. I heard this as well. Does anyone know if it's true or were they just there for familiarity for Miller?
  3. Back to the open gyms, who is looking good besides Miller and Setty?
  4. They both need some depth, but once they get up there they should be fine.
  5. Mason County's 7th grade finished 2nd at their state tournament this weekend losing in double overtime in the finals. Once again the future looks bright in Maysville!:thumb:
  6. I couldn't agree more PRESSROW. How are these open gyms looking by the way?
  7. Jenkins was very impressive this weekend along with the kid from Anderson Co.
  8. 5. Boyd Co. 4. LCA 3. Johnson Central 2. Madison Central 1. Boone Co. TB: LCA
  9. Lex Cath and LCA play Tomm night as well as South Laurel vs. Corbin to good ones in my opinion!!
  10. Got to see East Carter in a scrimmage looked like a real good team. I guess possible contenders in the 16th:thumb:
  11. Another nice pitching performance for Ace Jonathon Stafford. Great Win Royals:dancingpa
  12. DO WHAT??? MAYBE DISTRICT!! not state:laugh:
  13. Bourbon Co has been struggling for a team projected to win the region I just wondered if a piece of the puzzle is missing??
  14. Dont hate!! Deming is a school with very small enrollment and your talking smack!:fight:
  15. 5. Harrison Co. 4. Conner 3. Lafayette 2. Holy Cross( cov.) 1. Henderson Co. TB : Harrison Co.
  16. Campbell: 8 Bourbon: 7 I think that the camels hitting will prevail in this one.:ylsuper:
  17. Do you know who with?
  18. Does he play AAU with anyone?
  19. I got to see them in the Bourbon co. tourny last year. They didnt look that impressive. The could hit but not a team of that caliber.... What have the Engineers done?:scared:
  20. Bourbon Co. Tourny is still on from what I heard. I heard that the Cov. Scott and Mason Co. game was cancelled today.
  21. Anyone have an update on the Marinaro kid. Seemed like he either stoved or broke his finger sliding into third base
  22. Will they get over the hump in the 39th?
  23. I know they have Owens and Anderson returning, but who else will fill starting roles?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.