Everything posted by oral32
-
Scott County 79 Henry Clay 69
Don't see anybody really challenging Scott Co. for the trip to Rupp they seem to be on a roll.
-
Elliott County and East Carter Updates
Sounds like East's running out of gas.
-
Cov Holmes\ Cov Holy Cross Updates
Dom Johnson had a good first half.
-
Cov Holmes\ Cov Holy Cross Updates
Agreed poor quality!
-
Cov Holmes\ Cov Holy Cross Updates
Pittman not starting?
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
Scott County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 4th Region Contest
Warren Central
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 2nd Region Contest
Christian Co.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 1st Region Contest
Paducah Tilghman
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Holmes
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliott County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 14th Region Contest
Perry County Central
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 15th Region Contest
Shelby Valley
-
35th District: Holmes @ Holy Cross Predictions (2/24)
It could go down to the wire or Holmes could win by 18-20 just don't know which Holmes team will show up, but I fell like they pull out the victory.
-
Holmes 55 Simon Kenton 47
I'm just hopeing Holmes finishes at 36-2 and not 35-3 again.
-
Holmes 55 Simon Kenton 47
Waiting for your recap Eta? How many three's did SK have?
-
Holmes 55 Simon Kenton 47
Eta, the Dawgs are worring me. After tonights performances HC will not be an easy game and I think Cov. Cath might be turning the corner. I'd sure hate to see Holmes not even get to regional or go in as a runnerup with Boone or Highlands looming.
-
Bank of Kentucky Center to allow broadcasts of the 9th and 10th Region Tournaments
I wonder if the two sponsors had to pay the reported $10,000 that the broadcast rights were offered to the 9th & 10th for.
-
Covington Holy Cross 57 St. Henry 41
I fell like the Dawgs better step it up after tonights games HC could just pull a huge upset.
-
Ballard 74 George Rogers Clark 73
Great game congrats to both teams.
-
Who will win the 9th Region?
Based on tonights performance at SK by Holmes I'd have to say Boone is the favorite.
-
Simon Kenton/Holmes updates
That just plain scares me. They have got to learn to bring it every night or somebody is going to send them packing early.
-
Simon Kenton/Holmes updates
Hope they can get some things ironed out before next week.
-
Simon Kenton/Holmes updates
Sounds as if Holmes perimeter defense has not been to good.
-
Simon Kenton/Holmes updates
How many Freakin three's has SK hit? geez