Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scribe21

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scribe21

  1. I am assuming single sessions, since the times are so close together, since it's being held at McBrayer Arena. ...
  2. 11th Region update: (at Eastern Kentucky University) Sunday 1 and 2:45 p.m., girls' semifinals 5 and 6:45 p.m., boys' semifinals Monday 7:30 p.m., girls' championship Tuesday 7:30 p.m., boys' championship
  3. I've covered a lot of tournaments in my career and I think Montgomery County is doing a fine job. You want poor concessions? Try going to an EKU basketball or football game. For a college, it's pretty bad.
  4. I agree. The cancellation is a matter of formality. ...
  5. Gosh no, making draws public would be a disaster. I was at the draw and thought there were plenty of seats available. I remember most of the Montgomery people were standing up as well, but I really didn't pay attention to things such as who was sitting where. I was there to cover the draw. It's like when I go to church, I am there to worship. ... Some people tend to do otherwise. ...
  6. At 3 a.m., you would probably be the only person there. JK
  7. What I know. If games are canceled, it will likely be a Tuesday or Wednesday format. It all depends the girls' tourney at Campbell County. The boys are working around that schedule. The good news is that the boys' state tournament isn't until week after next.
  8. Boys final will not be played Sunday. Looks like Tuesday. ... updates posted on http://www.winchestersun.com
  9. Not bad. Same as what the Ledger does. They are $1 I think. The Winchester Sun is covering the games every day and will do updates on the web this weekend from Mount Sterling. .. Will have updates on the weather situation, too.
  10. These games could be played Monday and Tuesday. Maybe Tuesday and Wednesday. Girls' 10th Region Tourney at Campbell County gets top priority. If games are canceled tomorrow at Campbell, the boys' tournament will be moved to Monday-Tuesday. Likely a girls' final on Sunday. for complete updates, see http://www.winchestersun.com
  11. Also on 107.7 FM on the radio dial same station, better signal.
  12. EXCELLENT choice. I have known Mark for a long time and Southern missed out on him, but the Lions will be happy with Mark. Believe me, he has a game plan for that program and he will be successful in Lancaster. Above all, Mark is a great person and has the right traits off the field and will mold those young men to be successful. He has excellent moral values and is a great role model. That's what we need in our schools more than anything else in today's society! He also cares about the kids. I could go on and on, but great choice by the officials at Garrard County. ...
  13. Seven sessions total .....
  14. Tickets $5 all general admission
  15. Draw information: http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaysection&section_id=49&format=html
  16. http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=11411&format=html
  17. Covered this game and Clark had an answer each time the Indians made a run. A solid win for Clark going into region. Montgomery needs to bounce back quick and they have the tools to make a solid run in the region. Should be an interesting week in Mount Sterling. Can't wait to see how the draw pans out. ... Good luck to both teams. ...
  18. Attention parents: It's a game played by humans, coached by humans, officiated by humans and attended by humans! Any questions? reality folks. IT'S JUST A GAME!
  19. Used to cover the 11th region and I like the district winners getting a first-round home game, with the semis and finals at same site. ... That's a great idea. ...
  20. The schedule I have is weds-thursday first round, with semis on Saturday and finals on Sunday. It's from the tournament officials. I guess it can change

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.