Everything posted by Roundballfan
-
Knox Central 41 Middlesboro 21
Knox Central 41 Middlesboro 21 Wasn't at the game but did attempt to listen to it on Mix-96 B=ville. The people that were sponsors of the game sure got there moneys worth tonite because about 70% of what I heard tonite was their ads. They need to figure something out at that Radio Station, like how to fix technical difficulities!! Apparently from what few minutes of play call I got KC played a very good game. Congrats to them!!
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
Anyone heard when interviews will be or who has applied?
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
You are right, the Supt would have not give the quote to Les if he had not given Elam notice.
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
Les, may we have some Info please.
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
I am sure Les would have try to get a comment from Elam before he ran his article, and your source must not be excellent.
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
You heard wrong. He was given notice and the Sup did try to work with him.
-
13th Region Outlook 2009/2010
Merdia is looking at going to Barbourville and Broughton will not be back if the coach is.
-
Mountain Coaching Changes?
That is good news for North.
-
Mountain Coaching Changes?
What kind of Info do you have.
-
Mountain Coaching Changes?
In the 13th I heard North Laurel and Knox Central will be making a change.
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
I hear Knox Central may be looking for a new coach. Team has underachieved tremendously last several years and the natives are getting restless!
-
13th Region Tournament: Game 3 Knox Central vs. North Laurel
Yea it did come down to coaching and unfortunately Conway coaches for North Laurel and not Knox Central. Not a surprise!!
-
Who will win the 13th Region?
And who will come out of each District?
-
Knox Central 66 Wayne County 63
Good game..
-
Cov. Holmes vs. Knox Central Predictions (12/19)
This one could get ugly.. Knox Central has been unable to handle pressure and they certainly haven't seen pressure and athletes like this before. Holmes 95 Knox Central 60 Could be worse if Holmes coach doesn't "call off the Dogs" which he probably will due to resting players due to upcoming games....
-
Who is the best Coach on the market?
Whitaker, Elam and Spurlock are all very good coaches.
-
Open Coaching Positions
Get a grip.. This stuff goes on everywhere. Most coaches keep their options open, because you never know when an opportunity will present itself.
-
Open Coaching Positions
I have been hearing that coach Elam from Knox Central has appled for or been looking for a coaching position at a number of schools.
-
Rodney Woods
Woods to Knox Central is a possibility.
-
Open Coaching Positions
Has anyone heard anything about Knox Central.
-
Eddie Whitaker resigns from Bell Co.
Any word on where coach Whitaker will be next year.
-
Eddie Whitaker resigns from Bell Co.
I'm hearing that coach Whitaker could end up at K.C. As head coach.
-
Pineville vs. Corbin - UPDATES
Final Corbin 55 Pineville 50
-
Knox Central coach resigning?
Apex, I agree, Whatever his decision I hope that he is satisfied with it.
-
Knox Central coach resigning?
I think the knowledgable Kentucky high school basketball fan would look at the whole picture.