Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Outlook 2009/2010

Featured Replies

Corbin

Clay

South

 

All three looks to be at the top coming into next years basketball season, any thoughts on how it will turn out?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Knox Central to that list.

 

Other than Miller who does KC have coming back that will make an impact?

Personally I look for South to be the front runner due to St. John and coaching staff, Clay will be tough as well, Corbin has several good players but will miss Crawford and Smith (who may have been their best player the last month of the season) alot. 13th could be a wide open affair.

Other than Miller who does KC have coming back that will make an impact?

Personally I look for South to be the front runner due to St. John and coaching staff, Clay will be tough as well, Corbin has several good players but will miss Crawford and Smith (who may have been their best player the last month of the season) alot. 13th could be a wide open affair.

 

Knox has a good shooter in Travis Canady, a solid point guard in Tanner Broughton.

I thought Broughton quit and was transferring?

  • Author
I thought Broughton quit and was transferring?

 

I heard he was, but it could be just rumor!?:idunno:

I'd give the Clay edge with everyone back, followed by Corbin and South and Knox Central. If Knox Central had a post player they would be really strong. They have several good guards with Miller, Canady, Broughton and Barger.

I'd give the Clay edge with everyone back, followed by Corbin and South and Knox Central. If Knox Central had a post player they would be really strong. They have several good guards with Miller, Canady, Broughton and Barger.

 

I agree they need a big post player to help Miller inside, there must be some big guys in a school that size, I also heard Broughton would be somewere other than KC. Could the Merida kid from the 8th grade team help in the post for KC he looked about 6'5 or so?

If Bargo had a little more patience, he would have been the missing piece of the puzzle. He's done well at Lynn Camp though.

 

I heard Knox Central had two really good eighth-graders last year, including a post player.

If Bargo had a little more patience, he would have been the missing piece of the puzzle. He's done well at Lynn Camp though.

 

I heard Knox Central had two really good eighth-graders last year, including a post player.

 

Don't know if patience would have done Bargo any good at KC. Bargo is a load inside a huge fellow. Merdia is the post player from the middle school I was talking about.

Merdia is looking at going to Barbourville and Broughton will not be back if the coach is.

Barbourville is dominated by guards, too. I don't remember anyone over 6-1 coming back who played very much. I think they lost three post players.

Merdia is looking at going to Barbourville and Broughton will not be back if the coach is.

 

I can't see Broughton going anywhere else, so his dad may just have to eat some crow in my opinion. Knox Central has a good young group of players that are going to challenge for the region title over the next few years, if they can all just get along.

I can't see Broughton going anywhere else, so his dad may just have to eat some crow in my opinion. Knox Central has a good young group of players that are going to challenge for the region title over the next few years, if they can all just get along.

 

That is a key phrase right there and I don't see it happening. KC most years could challenge for the region, but for whatever reason seldom do.

That is a key phrase right there and I don't see it happening. KC most years could challenge for the region, but for whatever reason seldom do.

 

I agree...Their middle school program has been top notch for a while.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.